Rate Dr. Robert F. Perry

Dr. Robert F. Perry's Ratings

Horrible service! I called for physical was told to come in on Saturday for blood work then the following wed. For results, went in on Saturday and was told they don't have pickup on Saturday have o come back Monday. Went back on Monday waited 2 hours although first one there that morning. They rescheduled my appt from we'd to Thursday. I went in Thursday, waited 2.5 hours for a physical appointment...paying cash mind you....after waiting 2.5 hours, there was no physical only blood work results. I was charged for physical the doctor didn't touch me. He didn't lint to my heart or lungs NOTHING. Prime example of where healthcare is going. Also the receptionist, Susie, very rude. I could hear her telling patients she had seven people to check in Nd she could not get to what they needed....well I was the only person in there. Maybe you need a better staff, communication with people that know your system and people willing to get up out of their chair. Never again!

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

VERY disappointed in this Doctor. I've been his patient for a couple of months and have discovered he really doesn't "CARE" about his patients. @ times Dr. Perry is clearly very "High" and would zone out in the exam room with me just sitting there talking to no one, because he clearly was in another world. If you care about yours and your loved ones health, PLEASE DON"T USE THIS DOCTOR!! I found out about him the hard way. Do your research first. Here's a head start >>>>> https://glsuite.ncmedboard.org/DataTier/Documents/Repository/0/0/2/7/4e0721c1-087b-4031-93bb-0fbd6cd42c6e.pdf

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Called to ask about hours made it in before 5 and was told that they had to close early even though their normal hours are until 6 pm.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

I recently moved to the area with my fiancé. We went to the clinic for a pregnancy confirmation, and we were very pleased with the nurse we had and Dr.Perry. They were both very nice and helpful. I wish we were going to be here longer so Dr. Perry could be a pediatrician to our future son or daughter. He was great!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Visited once during vacation. The Doctor was great, however, the office clerk/reception came across as unfriendly.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Took my son here during our vacation when he awoke in the night crying of ear pain. Dr. Perry far exceeded my expectations of an urgent care physician in a touristy area. Very knowledgeable and great rapport. As others have said, I wish he could be our regular Peds doctor. Nurse was not so great - impatient and rude to my 4 y.o.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Wonderful doctor. He's moved since I was a patient but would drive the hour to see him if I need sound medical advice!!

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

After taking my child to a number of "country club" doctors in this area, Dr. Perry was the ONLY physician to correctly diagnose my son's condition. He immediately contacted a team of surgeons at Duke Medical Center and, in my humble opinion, saved my child's life. He is the BEST doctor I have ever encountered. He is thoughtful and brilliant and immediately puts his patients at ease. He talks TO you, not AT you, and he spends as much time as necessary to ensure that the patient fully understands all aspects of their illness.

Submitted April 9, 2008 | flag

Was vacationing on Wrightsville Beach and my child became ill so I was refered to Dr. Perry who treated me as if he knew me for years. Smiles and very patient with my child. He wasn't pushing any meds made common sense recommendations. I wish he lived in Richmond.

Submitted July 7, 2007 | flag