Rate Dr. E. Smith

Dr. E. Smith's Ratings

She is amazing. Great bedside manners, patient, and thorough in explaining everything!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Smith is one of the most patient doctors i have ever met. She is caring and takes her time to make you feel that you are important.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Smith. She has always been so considerate of my kids. There was a time a few years back when my daughter was small and I was going through post-partum depression, and she got me an appointment to see a psychiatrist at the hospital across the street (in very short time). My family doctor couldn't get me in to see someone that quickly. She is a special person and I am so grateful that my kids are in her care.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Smith is amazing. Good doctors are hard to find and she is a gem. I have two kids and tey both see her. She listens to you without you feeling rushed out the door. She truly is pationate about her job. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Smith is very caring and calm with my 2 children. She is by far the best Dr in the clinic because of her knowledge and bedside manner. I usually only have to wait a maximum of 30 minutes to see her. The nurses are also very nice. My only issue would be the front desk staff as they are not very friendly or helpful in person or on the phone. I almost changed doctor's...very abrupt and sometimes hostile nature.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2008 | flag

Has seen the children for many years, very nice and knowledgable. Able to explain and relax children at their level, as well as assuring to parents. She is someone hwo will go the extra mile.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2008 | flag

Very dedicated doctor, will research to find out if your child is sick. She keep in touch with you constantly and follows up. I've never met such a wonderful doctor. She is definitely not of those whose is there just for the money, she really cares about my kids and take the time to explain. She is amazing and I love her for it and so do my kids. I wouldn't trade her for anyone. Everyone I've recommend too, also love her. No words can describe this doctor, she is totally awesome - the best. The wait time isnt that bad.

Submitted June 22, 2007 | flag

Excellent Doctor!!! Great disposition, very caring and thorough. Highly recommended. We all love her!

Submitted June 14, 2007 | flag