Rate Dr. Darrell D. Wadas

Dr. Darrell D. Wadas's Ratings

Dr wadas seemed to be the Dr I needed to. see after seeing reviews all the top doc awards but after my first visit he only spent maybe 15 min in the room he didn't seem to care much for what I had to say he also had a stuck up attitude which I didn't let it bother me much only because I figured he was good at what he does and as long as he gets the job done I'll be fine well I thought wrong I been in intense pain from pancreas but he did nothing but told me to drink miralax I'm not constipated then he said make an appointment if pain does not go away which I did I spoke to his assistant which was rude I said i need an emergency appt she jus got an attitude said his only availability is one month which to me seems like a year she said if you can't take it go to ER which I did when I got there the er doc said I needed to see my specialist I told him how far my appt was and he said he's seen a number of his patients because of the long apt waits is patients have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

I had to wait over 90 minutes to see him even with an appointment. He then spent a total of ten minutes with me. He didn't seem to care enough to fully investigate my issues. Instead, he told me to take miralax daily. Total waste of time, not only at the appointment, but doing research to find a decent doctor beforehand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Fantastic doctor. He's caring, gentle, acts like he hasn't anything else to do but listen to you and your problems. Been going to him for 10 years. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr.Wadas was wonderful . I had a colonoscopy last year and it was one of the easiest procedures I have ever had. He had diagnosed my sister the year earlier with colon cancer and had recommended that our immediate family be tested as well. I was scared to have the procedure but after seeing Dr. Wadas and having him explain everything to me I felt totally at ease. I had heard horror stories about this procedure and really it was not bad at all. What a Wonderful Doctor and staff. Keep up the Good Work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

Ihave been to dr wadas 6 times over the years I have no complaints I feel that he does an excellent job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2008

I first went to Dr Wadas about 10 years ago after being referred regarding an allergy problem. Dr Wadas actually listened to me and cured my chronic cough, which I had for over 10 years, with a simple medication. Top doctors in Houston, Denver, and Palo Alto had treated me, but the treatments never helped. Dr Wadas has also helped me with a number of internal problems over the past 10 years. The man knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Have seen Dr. Wadas a few times for colonoscopies. He is GREAT! Makes the whole experience comfortable and stress free. He has always taken time to explain things in great detail and alleviate my concerns. I have to go through these every few years and Dr. Wadas makes it a very easy process. I have two other family members that have also seen him and they say the same things. Five stars all the way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][553454].votes_count ]]