Dr. Mitchell J. Spirt

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/11/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Mitchell J. Spirt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5568694
18/06/14 5 5 5 5 I very pleased pleased with my visit to Dr. Spirt's office. The office is very nice and clean. They have very nice artwork. I was able to see the Doctor within 10 minutes and was delighted by his warm personality and good sense of humor. The most amazing thing was that I work in the aerospace industry and when we spoke about satellites, this guy knew more about how they work then some people I work with! He understood what keeps them in orbit and how to take a satellite out of its rotation - I was shocked and wildly impressed! Most importantly he knows gastroenterology better then anyone too. If you need the smartest guy you will ever meet as a doctor then he is your man! There is no question who to see.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

18/05/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

28/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1
RID: 3579068
24/10/13 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Spirt for a stomach procedure. He and his staff were very professional. The doctor also has a good sense of humor. He is genuinely kind and really cares about you. I could note give him higher marks.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $350
RID: 2716559
23/07/13 5 5 5 5 I saw him on one occasion and thought he was wonderful. I am glad I don't need to see him because I am feeling well. I could not recommend him any higher!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2630106
28/04/13 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Spirt for evaluation of abdominal pain which I was having for about a year. He spent over one hour with me on my first consultation. He did a number of tests including a colonoscopy (Yuck) and was able to figure out what the problem was. He really cares about you and he likes to look things up and become an expert at it. I am glad he is so diligent. Sarah G.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1184606
07/06/10 5 5 5 5 I have only been a patient of his for a few months but he is truly the best Gastroenterologist I have ever had...and I have had alot!!! He is kind, pleasant and understanding. He has a great bedside manner. He sits and talks to you, he invites your feedback and welcomes your questions. I would recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield