Rate Dr. Dalton Sholter

Dr. Dalton Sholter's Ratings

I have endured incredible pain over many years. Dr. Sholter read my medical history thoroughly and provided me with a clear and concise diagnosis and treatment regimen. He has followed up consistently over the years. Dr. Sholter even took time out of his well deserved holidays this summer to call me about an emergency hospital visit I had to make while I was traveling. He read the x-rays and doctor's notes and immediately had his receptionist contact me with an appointment. His receptionist, who was also on holidays, promptly called me with an appointment date that was on the second day of Dr.Sholter's return from holidays. These people are incredibly compassionate and understanding and have given me hope in dealing with this painful and debilitating disease. Thank you for being truly decent and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I have seen Dr. Sholter since 2006, once or twice a year. He is knowledgable and helpful. He will take time to answer questions I have about my condition which changes a lot over time. His receptionist is efficient & friendly. He also sends copies of test results to my family physician to keep her in the loop. He is also knowledgable on other internal medicine matters. I recommend this doctor to anyone needing a good rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Great Doctor, Very friendly and knowledgable. He sat and listened atentativly while I told him about my thoughts and self diagnosis after researching my symptoms online. He even ordered additional lab tests at my request. He receptionist is moody and I have had nothing but problems with even the simplest requests. Time for some new blood behind the desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr Sholter is a great example of a professional who has found his calling. He has made a huge difference in my life. However his office needs either more help or a staff change as it's difficult to get much for administrative cooperation from his office -either as a patient or as a professional needing the patient's info.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

Great Doctor and Staff. He gave me a quality of life I never had before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Dr. Sholter certainly listens to his patients. He is thorough and very knowledgeable. I found his manner very open and approachable. I never felt belittled and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. His staff is also pleasant to deal which seems to be rarer by the day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

What an amazing doctor. He is kind, caring, thorough and genuinely cares about his patients. He explains everything thoroughly and helps you make informed decisions on the options you have. I am so grateful my general practitioner sent me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2012

Has extensive clinical experience, supportive and patient, busy yet efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

This doctor has been supportive and professional. Has instill hope and made himself available to me at all times. Arranged for supportive care at the Glenrose when I could not cope. He made me feel that I would not go through this alone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333364].votes_count ]]