Rate Dr. Roger Lebel

Dr. Roger Lebel's Ratings

Our family has been going to Dr Lebel for years. He is kind, compassionate, courteous and patient.We also love his sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I can not say enough about Dr.Lebel, by far the most compassionate, proffessional, attentive, courteous, soothing and friendly doctor that i have EVER been too. My mother and wife, have also seen him for advice and subsequently - procedures. They feel exactly the same way about him. He is old school and i appreciate that about him, his knowledge is clearly evident. If you need an ENT, I can not see how it is possible to find better. I wish the rest of the doctors I have seen in the past, were even HALF as good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

This doctor is fabulous. He takes the time to listen and answer questions. I suffer from excessive nose bleeds. He treated my problem most effectively and professionally. I am extremely please with the results. This doctor is a gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. LeBel is one of the old school Doctors. He is one of the kindest, most caring doctors around. He is very calm, easy going, doesn't rush you and actually listens to you BEFORE he examines you.He explains everything to you in laymans terms, and he makes sure you are totally comfortable with what he recommends. If only all the other doctors would take a lesson from him, we would all be better off. He is one in a million. I only hope he doesn't retire in the near future, and if he does, maybe he could teach interns how to be PROPER doctors, in personal interactions with patients, instead of treating them like cattle, like most of the others do. Dr. LeBel, Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Difficile d'avoir un rendez-vous! Ligne occupée pendant des heures...il est toujours enretard de 30 minutes +. Excellent médecin. Connaissant et sympathique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Dr. Lebel has been terrific (since '06) - kind, respectful, knowledgable and takes his time to explain absolutely everything, including options. I'm usually hard to please but I could not be more satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

LOOK NO FURTHER. Dr. Lebel is your best choice if you want a caring professional doctor that will listen to your needs and take the appropiate action to correct your problems. God bless this wonderful man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr Lebel has completed two ear tube surgeries on my daughter (she was 6 and 7 years old). He was kind, gentle and informative to my child and us. He allowed us to make decisions about the type of surgery and also the location (Lakeshore vs children's downtown). I would highly recommend Dr Lebel. He is one of he best specialists that I have dealt with so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

A very caring an compassonate doctor. Never any waiting time. The staff are most considerate. A pleasure to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. He is by far the best Dr. I have ever had. I have suffered from allergies and nasal polyps for years and his care has changed my life. The most compassionate and attentive Dr. I have ever dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1333928].votes_count ]]