Rate Dr. Roger Lebel

Dr. Roger Lebel's Ratings

This doctor is fabulous. He takes the time to listen and answer questions. I suffer from excessive nose bleeds. He treated my problem most effectively and professionally. I am extremely please with the results. This doctor is a gem.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. LeBel is one of the old school Doctors. He is one of the kindest, most caring doctors around. He is very calm, easy going, doesn't rush you and actually listens to you BEFORE he examines you.He explains everything to you in laymans terms, and he makes sure you are totally comfortable with what he recommends. If only all the other doctors would take a lesson from him, we would all be better off. He is one in a million. I only hope he doesn't retire in the near future, and if he does, maybe he could teach interns how to be PROPER doctors, in personal interactions with patients, instead of treating them like cattle, like most of the others do. Dr. LeBel, Thank you!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

Difficile d'avoir un rendez-vous! Ligne occupée pendant des heures...il est toujours enretard de 30 minutes +. Excellent médecin. Connaissant et sympathique.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lebel has been terrific (since '06) - kind, respectful, knowledgable and takes his time to explain absolutely everything, including options. I'm usually hard to please but I could not be more satisfied.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

LOOK NO FURTHER. Dr. Lebel is your best choice if you want a caring professional doctor that will listen to your needs and take the appropiate action to correct your problems. God bless this wonderful man!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr Lebel has completed two ear tube surgeries on my daughter (she was 6 and 7 years old). He was kind, gentle and informative to my child and us. He allowed us to make decisions about the type of surgery and also the location (Lakeshore vs children's downtown). I would highly recommend Dr Lebel. He is one of he best specialists that I have dealt with so far.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

A very caring an compassonate doctor. Never any waiting time. The staff are most considerate. A pleasure to be his patient.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. He is by far the best Dr. I have ever had. I have suffered from allergies and nasal polyps for years and his care has changed my life. The most compassionate and attentive Dr. I have ever dealt with.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

I had a lump in my throat and had seen several doctors for it but none of them knew it was and didn't do anything about it. Then I was sent to Dr. Lebel and he recognized that it was tumor and made arrangements to get me an appointment at the Jewish General right away to have it removed. I am forever grateful to Dr. Lebel because if it wasn't for his immediate actions, I probably wouldn't be here today. Dr. Lebel is the most kind and caring doctor I've ever met. He takes the time to listen to my problems and never makes me feel rushed. He's also very competent and knowledgeable. I will be sad when he retires.

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

Both my wife and I were greeted by a secretary with a friendly attitude. Being interviewed for our first visit was a pleasure because Dr.Lebel carefuly took ample time to explain everything to us. We will gladly recommmend his services to everyone.

Submitted March 21, 2010 | flag