Rate Dr. Carman Price

Dr. Carman Price's Ratings

Dr. Price saved my life. He saw me when my life-long family doctor was misdiagnosing me/not dealing with my ailments. He had a full roster of patients but still took me on as a patient to help me. He sent me for immediate surgery - was there for it, took great post-care of me and continued to be my regular family doctor until he retired. I have never met a more sweet, kind, helpful, knowledgeable doctor in my life. I have both mental & physical health issues that he always took seriously, only gave me treatment I understood and felt safe with. Due to my past I panic during physicals, he always made me feel safe. I am absolutely distraught that he has retired but no one deserves it more than he does. I have yet to find another doctor as wonderful as he is. Thanks Doctor Price.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

As so many others have already stated, Carman is one in a million. This man was born to be a doctor. It is his calling and it shows. He is very knowledgeable, highly intelligent, a good listener and incredible as it may be, he has no ego. He's been our doctor for about 30 years. He might not always be punctual, but that would be because he takes his time with each patient. I've never minded waiting for him, because I know that when my turn comes, he will give me enough time to share my concerns with him also.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

I saw this doctor at a walk-in clinic, which I always hate. Honestly, my first impression were, omg, this guy looks like a jerk. but he wasn't! he was actually really friendly. answered all my questions and also sent me for tests just to confirm everything was ok. AND he dealt with 2 of my concerns, which NEVER happens at a walk-in clinic

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

He is my father's doctor at Bay Ridges. He never has any time for him.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

I have been with Doctor Price for nearly 15 years. There are not many doctors like him around. He can diagnose you based on a few inquiries. He is caring, compassionate and listens. He also has a great sense of humour!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Have been under his care for over twnty years with no regretsand much gratitude

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Unfortunately Dr. Price is constantly on holidays and you can never get into see him for weeks on end. However, his answering service is always nice and polite and apologetic. If you're looking for a Dr. who is availabe when you need him, better look elsewhere because you'll be hard pressed to get an appointment unless you call 6 weeks in advance.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

He is my grandmother's physician at bay ridges long term care center. He is rude, condescending, arrogant and he thinks and I quote "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing". He doesn't have his patients or their families best interest at heart.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

the BEST Doctor, easy going, caring and knowledgeable, he and Dr. Conn saved me from breast cancer. Never have to wait too long for an appointment, or in the waiting room.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Carman diagnosed my pituitary tumor on the basis of a couple of symptoms. The MRI merely confirmed it. He knew the best neurosurgeon to refer me to immediately who specializes in pituitary tumors. Bev and Nan both help keep Carman ticking along but he is truly an outstanding healer.

Submitted May 15, 2010 | flag