Rate Dr. Todd S. Cox

Dr. Todd S. Cox's Ratings

A great doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Absolutely the best. Cannot recommend him more highly. Caring, comprehensive, intelligent, insightful. A model psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

The best doctor and psychiatrist I have ever seen. I recommend him to everyone and anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

After some really terrible experiences with other doctors in the area, I was wary when I first went to Dr. Cox. I know think he is the best doctor I have ever had. He has made a significant and positive change in my life, I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I can't say ENOUGH good things about Dr. Cox. He's intelligent, compassionate, knowledgeable, and just plain amazing! I've been to several psychiatrists; no one else is even in his league.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2009

Dr. Cox is a fantastic psychiatrist and a wonderful physician in general.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2008

Dr. Cox is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. He has made a huge difference in my life. He is very knowledgeable about medications and is a wonderful therapist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

Dr. Cox is a wonderful physician who has helped me tremendously. He is knowledgeable, kind, concerned, and thorough. The best psychiatrist I have seen by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1337931].votes_count ]]