Dr. Santosh M. Pandit

Rate Dr. Santosh M. Pandit

Dr. Santosh M. Pandit's Ratings

I was seeing Dr Pandit because of a heart condition. He kept telling me to wait and see how it goes. Over a two year period, he would tell me that he would get in touch with a colleague in regard to my problem, but he never did. Finally I went to another cardiologist and I found that I needed to have open heart surgery as soon as possible to repair two valves. I have zero faith in Dr. Pandit's ability to treat cardiac patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

What a wonderful, caring doctor. He is taking care of my 92 yr old father. Very careful about the treatments he gives without rushinng
. You can trust Dr Pandit to give you the best care he can. Dr Pandit
is very knowledgeable in his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr Pandit is the best! His staff is concerned about the clients also, as much as the doctor. I can always count on Dr Pandit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Takes time and listens to you and gives his advise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1338478].votes_count ]]