Rate Dr. Kathleen Ross

Dr. Kathleen Ross's Ratings

Most amazing doctor in the world. She really cares and takes all the time needed. She listens to you and takes your wishes into account. I won the lottery by getting Dr Ross. I am so grateful for all she does for my family. My health is as good as it is even with all my medical issues because of Dr Ross. I have seen some of the other doctors on this top ten list and there is no way they should be ranked higher than Dr Ross. She is the best doctor out there and if you can ever get her to take you as a patient then do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Ross has been my doctor for almost 2 decades as well as my children's doctor. She is an excellent doctor who truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to explain, clarify any health concerns I've seen her for. She is a true professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Dr. Ross is by far the best doctor I've had before. She is very helpful, listens, and is very proactive. She takes every "problem" as minor or big as it may be seriously. She always seems to genuinely care. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

She listens to your problems, and goes all out in trying to the best she can to help you. I personally think she is a very loving, and caring doctor. She is one of the best i have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

i have seen Dr Ross for 9 years now, two pregnancies -she was amazing- and threw a whole slew of other issues. My kids use her as well as my husband. I resently moved into Langely but will not give her up for nothing...I would drive a long ways to keep her, she is that amazing! always has time for you, and never never rushes you. your issues she takes to a deep level to help or solve!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

very polite and helpful. She is my OBGYN and I have gone to her for all 3 of my pregnancies

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Dr.Ross is a fantastic doctor but her admin staff are the worst - they make it impossible to see the doctors and are extremely rude. The booking system for appointments is completely unrealistic for working patients. If you can get past the office staff and get an appointment Dr.Ross is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I just have to say after the previous person bashed their appt booking system that it is an absolutely brilliant system. My family & friends all envy me for having a Dr's office that you can get into the same day instead of having to wait 2 weeks and sometimes more like the rest out there these days. What are we talking about? Dr Ross only pre-books the first hour or so of her day, and also physicals or maternity appts, the rest of the day is left open & you call at 8:30 in the morning & can always get an appt that same day - it's brilliant. As for the wait time - most of the time I am in within 10min of arriving. There have been a few times where I've waited 30-45min but it's rare. I'd wait 2hrs to see her - she's a brilliant & caring Dr, you won't find any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I love Dr.Ross.She is sympathetic and understands how you are feeling emotianally as well as physically.She is caring and remembers everything about our family.She is the best doctor I've ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2010

She is very kind and has a good heart for the people. I am not saying other doctors I have seen are bad. But she is the best. Keep up the good work! and thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1339758].votes_count ]]