Rate Dr. Craig D. Peppler

Dr. Craig D. Peppler's Ratings

Dr. Peppler literally saved my life. The first time that I walked into his office I was in so much pain and for so long, I really didn’t know how much longer I could go on. Because of a spinal condition my entire life was constant pain, day after day. Dr. Peppler has the ability to emphasize with his patients. I found him to be the most sensitive and caring person. He has the ability to HEAR his patients, a quality many Drs. lack today. He didn’t just jot down a prescription and send me on my way; he actually took the time to listen to what I was saying. I feel forever indebted to him for giving me my life back. His office staff however is another story. I have never been treated so poorly! Not just once, but time and again. Phone calls are never returned. They are rude, uncaring and insensitive to the patients needs. And by “they” I mean the front desk girl that handles Dr. Pepplers patients.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

He was never on time..he prescribed me everything under the son..and i turned into an addict..he did precudres that did not help, and was very unprofessional! and i seen him for 3yrs! also his receptionist is also very, very, unprofessional,,your a receptionist not a NURSE!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Peppler and his staff are simply the best. I have been under his care for back problems for almost 10 years. Even though I have to drive an hour one way to see him, it's worth the trip. He has gotten me back on the road to recovery every time I went to see him. His staff is excellent and always very very helpfull. Dr. Peppler truly has a gift when it comes to his chosen profession. I can't thank him or his staff enough for the best treatment I have ever had.

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Saw him for about 9 years on and off for back conditions. He knows his stuff and is very good and what he does. His schedule is too restrictive, but other than that, he's a miricale worker.

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

On time. Great staff. Dr. P spends the time to explain what is going on with your condition. Great doc.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag

DR. PEPPLER TREATED MY INJURY LAST MONTH, I HAD A VERY BAD BACK AND NECK INJURY.AFTER I WENT TO EMERGENCY,I WAS SENT TO DR.PEPPLER,NOTHING SHORT OF EXCELLENT!!IN SHORT TIME AFTER,PAIN MGT.I WAS BACK TO WORK,AND GOLFING..DR. PEPPLER WAS AMAZING,I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.PEPPLER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A BACK,AND NECK SPECIAIST.GREG KOTH

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag

For being an DO - why does he choose to prescribe narcotics instead of choosing to find out the source of the pain or problem with further diagnostic testing? MRIs ?

Submitted May 3, 2008 | flag

he is a nice guy all in all,but what i didn't like is that he told my husbands brother what was wrong with my husband before he even told us, you don't do that, i don't care if it was my husbands brother, it's not of his business, what if we didn't want him to know?, well to late.. my husbands brother called my hubby to tell him what the doctor said, we didn't even find out through the doctor, i think that's unprofesional..

Submitted March 9, 2007 | flag