You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael A. Posternak

Dr. Michael A. Posternak's Ratings

I am lucky to have found in Dr. Posternak a doctor who I am able to connect with, and that isn't always easy. Dr. Posternak doesn't do BS. He is direct, sincere and very, very kind. He is approachable and has a collaborative style; he works hard to help you make the best choices instead of just handing out prescriptions. His care has enabled me to function well under very stressful circumstances. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Posternak to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Posternak, now with Comprehensive Psych Associates in Wellesley, is one of the top two psychiatrists by whom I've been treated (for MDD, PTSD, etc.) in my 20+ years in the mental health system. He is an out-of-the-box thinker who actually *listens* to his patients and takes into account their whole experience, rather than just looking at their diagnoses and saying 'take this.' I can't recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

OK but not very warm or friendly. This would be helpful if clients are to return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][555379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

I did not have a good experience at all with this doctor. I went in to speak with him with major anxiety & panic attacks & he basically listened to me talk & then sent me off with a prescription that was way too strong for me that later that night made me so sick. I called the office and all he told me to do was cut the pill in half. I would not suggest going to him at all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][555378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Exceptional psychiatrist. Sadly he has left Rhode Island to practice in Boston.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][555376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Very knowledgable in cutting edge psychopharmacology. Somewhat dry, practical personality but obviously well versed in diagnosis and treatment of anxiety and depression.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][555375].votes_count ]]