Rate Dr. Richard A. Schwarz

Dr. Richard A. Schwarz's Ratings

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent allergist. He takes an interest in your overall health, and has good concentration skills. He's a polite and well mannered doctor, and does his best to address your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

This dr. has been amazingly right-on with both my husband and my son. My husband went to several drs. before dr. schwarz and this dr. knew immed. what was wrong with him. same goes for my son. he is a brilliant dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

I always have a copy of the results of any medical tests I have done sent to Dr. Schwarz. He always reads them and mentions findings on my annual visit to him. He is thorough and a very caring doctor. I like him very much and feel confident in his abilities as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

I wouldn't go to anyone else. Punctual, attentive, thorough, down-to-earth...everything most people dislike about many doctors, he is not. Would take him as my primary md if I could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Schwarz for asthma for a number of years. He has really helped me get my asthma in control. He is an excellent physician. He stays current and up-to-date relating to new treatments and medications. He has a great manner and will listen to you. He is very responsive to phone calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1345759].votes_count ]]