Rate Dr. Donna M. Mackuse

Dr. Donna M. Mackuse's Ratings

Dr. Mackuse is a wonderful Doctor in regards to helping with addiction. She is very confidential and shows a great amount of concern for her patients. I feel very comfortable with speaking to her about issues that can most times be akward. Her office staff is remarkable. When I first contacted the office I felt quite at ease; I think that if it wasn't for the understanding ear of the receptionist I might still be using drugs and been afraid to seek the help that I had desprately needed. It is very refreshing to have a doctor explain the different courses of treatment to help way the pros and cons of each decision. I highly recommend to anyone seeking treatment to help kick the habit to contact the services of Dr. Mackuse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][556179].votes_count ]]