You may also like

Rate Dr. Maurice Blackman

Dr. Maurice Blackman's Ratings

"Independent" Dr used by WCB to back them up. Late for appointment by 45 min. Talks a lot about things that have no connection to the appointment. Lied to my face about my condition and gave WCB everything they wanted to terminate my benefits. This guy should be put out to pasture. If you are told you need to be assessed by him, run. He is a discredit to anything to do with the medical system.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2773668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I saw dr Blackman almost 20 years ago and still have the emotional pain of ever seeing him . He ignored everything I said in one on one sessions then behind my back talked my parents into locking me up at the u of a psychiatric ward simply cause he couldn't diagnose me.
After six months of pure hell for a 13 year old my parents got a referral for a dr. Parsons and within a few sessions he properly diagnosed me with having Tourette syndrome and had me in the grey nuns to assess my medication and watch the side affects .
Maurice Blackman is a fraud and no more a doctor than I am if u really want some one who is going to help u call dr Michael parsons he's the best in the city
I am also 36 years old now and have no vested interest any more but when I found out this man was still ruining the lives of children with his bogus degree I had to warn all who would listen

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

corrupt doctor. frighteningly overweight, lacks compassion, awareness or understanding to properly assess a developing brain. for a few hundred dollars he will write you any kind of paper you want. it haunts me to this day knowing somebody like this has been given power.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Absolutely shoddy experience of this so-called Doctor. WCB arranged an IME for me with this guy and his report reiterated the mistyped information of a previous report ( despite our discussion of the corrections : objective facts, for instance (me) " the counselor ' s report from last month said that I was born in another country and immigrated last year. Must be the product of a hectic workplace, because here's my birth certificate, Passport, and picture album highlights childhood: I was born here and haven't ever left ". So, that's what you can expect from this guy ... sleeping through an interview and writing reports based on previous reports. Since this became such a big deal, and the obvious disgusting facts of his incompetence has been advertised in my WCB circles, I would be quite surprised if WCB sent another person his way. BUT, if you are reading this... yes .... run the other way.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2665899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

all i can say is drug pusher he medicates all and does not spend the time to help heal the kids. very sad. hopefully retiring soon

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2658363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

"You see this person, you do what we do, run, run your glutinmous-maximus off"

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2614389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

It was such a good experience having met this doctor. He was so easy to talk to and he was a very good listener. We were able to talk and agree. I sure know Im not capable of doing this with my new psychiatrist. I suppose one of those aspects of growing up you take for granted is being able to see a child psychiatrist.

He made me write my first 16 page paper. He not only helped me by listening but he was full of good knowledge! He introduced me to ecology and that being part of my problem . And not putting all the blame on me as an individual. This man is brilliant and underrated.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2591028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Please keep telling your stories about this man we need to put his authority abuse to an end the more stories the better we can get the healing we deserve and make sure he cant hurt anyone people. If you know anyone else who seen him and had likewise experiences ask them to speak up post here do whatever we can.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2537084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr. Maurice Blackman told my parents I was mentally challenged, when I was a high honors student. He clearly had a deal with some school to send me there and make a quick buck. He is a terrible speaker, does not pay any attention and ignores pretty much every detail you tell him. I hope people see this page before he hurts, degrades and uses any of his patients for his own selfish goals. It makes me sick to even see two stars on this terrible human being. Word of advice, never send your kids or yourselves there. I'd rather be consulted by the reborn corpse of Kim Jong Il.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2516612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I was never able to understand much of what Dr. Blackman said as he is a chronic mumbler. The things that he did say left me uncomfortable in his presence. This man terrified me as a teenager.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2501591].votes_count ]]