Rate Dr. Stanley Flax

Dr. Stanley Flax's Ratings

Dr. Flax is a very wonderful experienced DR, he been fantastic to few family members. He was extremely attentive to my young child. Dr. Flax to me is one of the kindest caring DR's out there Keep up with the amazing job you do Stanley

Submitted Nov. 15, 2013 | flag

I was diagnosed with a bladder tumor. Dr. Flax was aware of all the things and my previous health before I visited his office the first time. The surgery went super well and the outcome was better than what we have all expected. Recovery was really fast and a total wonder. One of the best and professional doctors that I've seen here in Canada.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Referred to Dr. Flax for a PSA issue. He put me on an antibiotic for a month that may have been inappropriate due to my compromised immune system. After 3 weeks I got very ill, contacting C Difficile, which my Gastroenterologist said was caused by the drug prescribed by Dr. Flax. I made several attempts to have Dr. Flax call me so I could discuss with him, he never called. I went to his office and eventually walked out as he kept me waiting. I would not recommend him to anyone. Stay away !

Submitted May 19, 2013 | flag

Appointments are very quick. The onus is on the patient to remind the doctor of what happened previously. He never reviewed the file before seeing me. Still, Dr. Flax is open-minded and isn't willing to jump to conclusions with a diagnosis. Ultimately, couldn't help me, but at least was looked at my problem from different angles. He's friendly and his assistant is helpful.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

He is a little cocky, like most doctors, but he is very knowledgable. He was a little rough during my procedure (vasectomy), and I still have discomfort occassionaly...and that was 4 months ago. Maybe it's just me, i'm not sure. Or maybe it's because he gave my nuts a pretty good yank during the procedure. But, I'll give him this...he returns his messages!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

Worth the wait. The best urological opinion I have had for my complex problem. Excellent surgical outcome. I was most satisfied. Thank you Dr Flax

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

Loved the doctor. Did not like the new secretary. She did not return phone calls and consequently I did not have my post-op questions answered. Since one cannot get throught to the Dr. without the secretary I'm not sure how one could handle this situation.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

Very good dr, professional, informative, knowledgeable, pleasant, kind.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

He is a gifted surgeon whose mind and heart engraved with compassion. He explain the utmost details of my father's TURP surgery and offer some possible options. He even call us home to answer our inquiry few days post surgery. We are extremely happy under his care.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

An excellent, knowledgable doctor who goes the extra mile....

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag