Rate Dr. William E. Faught

Dr. William E. Faught's Ratings

I have been surprised how many doctors I have seen since my surgery that have remarked on how nice a job Dr Faught did. I don't I have ever had the happen before. Very nice to deal with and has made me feel comfortable with my decisions regarding surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr Faught.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][557373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

In 2000 I had a colon resection. He did a great job and didn't require an ostomy. 2009 I brought my 85 year old mom down to Medford after having the same type of surgery in another hospital (by another doctor)and ended up needing the ostomy which was really botched. It was ill fitting and always leaked. Dr faught removed the bag and reconnected her colon. He is amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][557372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr Faught was recommended by my cousin as the best surgeon in the valley(she works at a local hospital). I had a colon resection 10 years ago and he just reversed an ostomy on my 85 year old mom which was originally done by another surgeon which really gave her problems until Dr. Faught corrected and reversed her surgery. He is a no nonsense kind of doctor but I do think he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][557371].votes_count ]]