Rate Dr. Rick E. Nagy

Dr. Rick E. Nagy's Ratings

I love this doctor, he made my pregnancies so much more enjoyable. thank you doctor Nagy, You are awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Nagy and his team saved my life not once but twice I'm told in the summer 2010. I'm thankful to be alive luckily these doctors never gave up. My son didn't make it which is another hospitals fault. For whatever reason nagy and his team ended up with me and they took the time and did the jobs they were hired to do. They saved me and I was deaf and blind so I couldn't even see who to thank. Words are never enough to express the gratitude I have for doctors that pay attention :-) hopefully the team reads this as I never did get to say thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I really can't say enough kind words. Nagy has seen me through 2 births (one at NKC and the second at Research. I never even considered leaving Nagy despite the 40 minute drive to Research.) and I am now preparing for tubal ligation. Over our 20 year patient/doctor relationship there hasn't been a time that I felt uncomfortable asking a question or making a suggestion. Nagy listens well, makes me laugh and genuinely cares about me, my health and my family. I suffer from migraines and he has always been eager to help with this. Just last week I spent nearly 30 minutes discussing options and plans with him. I never felt rushed or unheard. I read the negative comments posted and I would be quick to defend Nagy, but I'll let you come to your own conclusion. He is direct with his responses, but I've found him to be very laid back. When I was in labor that calming presence was exactly what I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Nagy. I brought up a concern about a blood disorder that I have. He admitted himself he knew nothing about the condition, then he tried to prescribe a treatment that is known to not be effective, and sometimes dangerous, with my particular condition. He would not listen to me when I told him that treatment would not work, arguing with me about it, and then prescribing me Xanex (which, from what I've heard from other doctors, should NEVER be taken during pregnancy) because I must have anxiety since I wouldn't stop bringing it up until I felt satisfied with the course of treatment being taken. He interrupted me while I was trying to explain an aspect of the disorder, and told me to "let it go." When I was describing some of my medical history to him, to help him understand the particular needs of my condition, he told me that it hadn't happened that way and that I was mistaken. I did not feel that I could trust him to take into account my individual needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Dr.nagy has now deliverd 3 going on 4 of my children and he has always been awsom i wouldnt trade him for any othet doctor only down fall he delivers at research

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

I love This Doctor me and my family I have thanks Nagy and dee. I need to find out your name. Lol I love you too and nurse happy. Lol We are going to come see you all very soon a lot has changed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Dr Nagy is super nice & helpful! Absolutely recommend him to everyone! He no longer delivers at nkc, he prefers research which I'll admit sucks for me bc of location. But i wouldn't switch docs bc i like nagy too much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I just wanted to say something because I LOVE Dr. Nagy, Dr. Mooney-Smith, Dr. Howard I. Schwartz, Dr. Rebecca Johnson. When I was expecting twins twenty years ago they were all in the same office at NKC Hospital. Dr. Mooney and Dr. Schwartz delivered the girls, I had a hard time carrying the twins and has been hospitalized many times during my eight month pregnancy. Dr. Schwartz delivered my sisters baby, has delivered my oldest daughter's baby and Dr. Mooney is now my twins (the twins she delivered)OBGYN! I highly recommend them as they are simply the very best you can find in KANSAS CITY!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1354822].votes_count ]]