Rate Dr. Lawrence Z. Huppin

Dr. Lawrence Z. Huppin's Ratings

Spent minimal time evaluating my issues. Follow-up eval was almost nil. Will not see again.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

I made an appointment with Dr. Lawrence Huppin after seeing that he was named one of Seattle’s Top Doctors in Seattle Magazine. I was able to find out more about the doctor and learn about what kinds of ailments he treated through his website, which I loved! Dr. Huppin diagnosed my problem: bunions. I was cast the same day for custom orthotics. In talking with the office manager, I found out that Dr. Huppin was also named Podiatrist of the Year by the WA Podiatric Medical Association and he’s a nationally-known educator and lecturer in the field of biomechanics. I broke the new orthotics in over time as I was told to do, and am really, really pleased with the results ~ I don’t have any pain, and am really enjoying my walks now that I know my feet will be okay and not hurt! I went back to Dr. Huppin’s website and found out that they also offer custom orthotics to wear in dress shoes, and have ordered a pair of those as well for my office shoes.

Submitted March 6, 2007 | flag