Rate Dr. A. Abdelgader

Dr. A. Abdelgader's Ratings

What a &$@$/##//$/*! of a "doctor." Time better spent talking to a wall. Detached, indifferent and aloof, condscending. What a waste of time fron my appointment. No help or advice but quicker than a finger snap to schedule another appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Absolutely Horrible horrendous!! Just working to get a pay cheque that's ALL! Doesn't care about the patient nome DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!! Just goes In and sees as many patients as he can to bill out health system! What a joke of a doctor and the mere fact that someone passed him in school and gave him a license!! Haha!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! PATIENTS WITH FIBROMYALGIA FIND ANOTHER SPECIALIST!!!!! He doesn't listen or seen to understand, pushes medication at you, and if it doesn't help blows you off as a patient!! Only likes to diagnose and send you packing! Is out of the country for many months at a time and leaves you hanging!!!! I REALLY suggest that you find an alternative doctor. Doesn't like complicated cases!! VERY unhelpful and unknowledgable -- had to give it a one only because it wouldn't accept a zero rating!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Had a short visit and ruled out my problem His staff were pleasant to speak with and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Loves to push cortisone injections. These shots are not covered under my plan. I don't know if they are covered under other plans. I don't want to waste his time or mine anymore...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

The worst ever medical examination in my life (I am 68 yrs old) and have seen at least 100 doctors in my lifetime. I have indicated 1 for knowledge rating however I wouldn't know, he could, in fact, be most knowledgeable I just would have no way of knowing that from the short time with him and no physical examination by him - he merely looked across the desk at me and told me I had osteoarthritis and dismissed me after less than 3 minutes with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

like every MD else, nobody cares, they like collect money in easy and short wayi don't believe we deal with human been called doctors, we deal with Mafia,or worse than Mafia,so where is the ministry of health to stop those of doing poor job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

A bit better than the other Rhumatologist in Windsor, but still pretty bad. Why dont they listen? or care? It really is an indication of how many sub-standard Docs we are dealing with these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I still haven't made up my mind about this MD. So far all he has done for me is prescribed medications. Appointments are always very quick. I can say without a doubt his secretary is rude and very unprofessional. She sits with her back against the window so patients are forced to knock on the glass for her attention, which clearly annoyes her. Even if she knows you are standing there she ignores you. I have never seen a doctor's office with some many rules posted in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Very disappointed. Overall a waste of time, at least so far. Referred by my FD for chronic pain in joints/muscles (back, shoulders and mostly wrists). In and out supper fast. Very little was said, seemed reluctant to answer questions, very evasive. Confirmed I had tennis elbow... yeah, I already knew as my FD already told me. Would not discuss back issues, which I have had for over 20 years. Just said "it's chronic, nothing we can do"... duh really, since i just said I have been having issues for over 20 years, telling me it was chronic was somewhat redundant. Oh and must mention the office atmosphere is very unfriendly. You get the feeling they want you in for as little time as they can get away with and rush you out the door and waiting area is closed off completely with sliding frosted window which you must tap to get to speak to receptionist.... really are they that scared of germs? You just get the feeling they want your money and that is all. I do not recommend this Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1356895].votes_count ]]