Rate Dr. Richard Bebb

Dr. Richard Bebb's Ratings

Over the last 7 years as Dr. Bebb's patient, I can state with 100 percent accuracy that this doctor has, with his excellent application of his craft, saved my life on more than one occasion. I can't think of anything more compelling to write regarding the skills of this man. Not to mention excellent communication skills !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bebb from Seattle back in 2000. While attending a conference on Klinefelter's Synrome, his name was brought up and I then put my name down to be a patient of his. Never looking back on that decision. Dr Bebb is very knowledgeable and willing to help in any possible to see that the medications required are the correct ones. Klinefelter's Syn only effect males, 1:500 either have it or will be born with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Exceptional doctor. It is very difficult to get in to see Dr. Bebb, it took three attempts before I succeeded and I think my GP had to call in a favour to make it happen - absolutely worth it. Dr. Bebb is very thorough and of course knowledgeable. He is very organized which makes treatment proceed more smoothly. Above all he listens and cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I found this Endocrinologist to be supportive, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2001. My diabetes is well controlled in 2012 despite my many other complex medical issues. I attribute the effective management of my diabetes to the initial advice and treatment prescribed by Dr. Bebb. It is rare to find a qualified physician, an excellent communicator and a remarkably decent human wrapped in one package. Thank you Dr, Bebb.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2012

I was referred to Dr.Bebb 12 years ago after I aged out of Children's Hospital. As a young male Dr.Bebb made it my responsibility to take care of my diabetes, he gave me direction and aid but ultimately he gave me the knowledge and responsibility to do it myself. He was very helpful and although I only see him every 6 months I know that when I see him and my sugars have been high or my health isn't perfect he doesn't rag on me like a mother, rather discuss how I can get back on track. Great Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I am impressed with this Dr. He is an excellent listener and makes it his business to interact with you in a way that is helpful, educational and non-patronizing. He is open to your input and even took time to research a 'working hypothesis ' that I brought in from another specialist. He is a really good guy and a rare find in the 'specialist' world. Very human !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

He actually listens to you! He checked out my theory on what was giving the contradictory results, and discovered that I was right, instead of dismissing my claims. He changed his strategy for my treatment and I am getting better! Finally a doctor that listens with an open mind and is willing to update his approach to treatments. I appreciate a doctor who is willing to admit he "didn't know" and learn from an odd situation, instead of using a "one-size fits all" kind of approach. Love the bow ties....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2009

once he knows you may have4 another condition he drops you,after 6 years of thyroid misery tomorrow is the same as yesterday. Thanks Dr Bebb

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

WOW...what a great Doctor...he is a very nice person and very professional and amicable. His staff was very nice to me....He gave me the reassurance I needed to follow my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1357356].votes_count ]]