Rate Dr. Richard Bebb

Dr. Richard Bebb's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Bebb from Seattle back in 2000. While attending a conference on Klinefelter's Synrome, his name was brought up and I then put my name down to be a patient of his. Never looking back on that decision. Dr Bebb is very knowledgeable and willing to help in any possible to see that the medications required are the correct ones. Klinefelter's Syn only effect males, 1:500 either have it or will be born with it.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Great doctor!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Exceptional doctor. It is very difficult to get in to see Dr. Bebb, it took three attempts before I succeeded and I think my GP had to call in a favour to make it happen - absolutely worth it. Dr. Bebb is very thorough and of course knowledgeable. He is very organized which makes treatment proceed more smoothly. Above all he listens and cares.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I found this Endocrinologist to be supportive, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in 2001. My diabetes is well controlled in 2012 despite my many other complex medical issues. I attribute the effective management of my diabetes to the initial advice and treatment prescribed by Dr. Bebb. It is rare to find a qualified physician, an excellent communicator and a remarkably decent human wrapped in one package. Thank you Dr, Bebb.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr.Bebb 12 years ago after I aged out of Children's Hospital. As a young male Dr.Bebb made it my responsibility to take care of my diabetes, he gave me direction and aid but ultimately he gave me the knowledge and responsibility to do it myself. He was very helpful and although I only see him every 6 months I know that when I see him and my sugars have been high or my health isn't perfect he doesn't rag on me like a mother, rather discuss how I can get back on track. Great Doctor

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

I am impressed with this Dr. He is an excellent listener and makes it his business to interact with you in a way that is helpful, educational and non-patronizing. He is open to your input and even took time to research a 'working hypothesis ' that I brought in from another specialist. He is a really good guy and a rare find in the 'specialist' world. Very human !

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

He actually listens to you! He checked out my theory on what was giving the contradictory results, and discovered that I was right, instead of dismissing my claims. He changed his strategy for my treatment and I am getting better! Finally a doctor that listens with an open mind and is willing to update his approach to treatments. I appreciate a doctor who is willing to admit he "didn't know" and learn from an odd situation, instead of using a "one-size fits all" kind of approach. Love the bow ties....

Submitted Dec. 3, 2009 | flag

once he knows you may have4 another condition he drops you,after 6 years of thyroid misery tomorrow is the same as yesterday. Thanks Dr Bebb

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

WOW...what a great Doctor...he is a very nice person and very professional and amicable. His staff was very nice to me....He gave me the reassurance I needed to follow my treatment.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

The real trick is to get in to see him before one kicks the bucket. The medical system in BC sucks so bad that it takes 6 months sometimes to see a specialist. I guess my GP failed to let him know that the symptoms from my type 2 diabetes is so severe that I can't get out of bed and walk and that no matter what drugs or insulin I take my numbers soar to 17 every morning and I feel so ill most of the day I feel like ending it all. Aside from this general complaint of having to wait 6 months, something that will definitely put an end to me, I'm sure Dr Bebb might have done wonders for me, if he only knew how bad things were for me. I had to add a rating in order to post this but wouldn't have posted anything if I didn't have to because I had nothing to say other than what I said above

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag