Rate Dr. David Campbell

Dr. David Campbell's Ratings

My experience with Dr Campbell and his team has been a nightmare. His secretaries are incompetent and lost track of my payments. During my surgery I was under local anesthetic (still conscious) and there were nurses walking in and out of the room laughing and talking, making me extremely uncomfortable. After my surgery, I was not given any post-op cleaning instructions by the nurse which resulted in my developing a severe infection and being rushed to the emergency room. The part of my body he worked on is now ruined, which causes me distress every day, and Dr Campbell will not take responsibility for it. There are many plastic surgeons in Alberta, DO NOT waste your money on this one. I only wish I could turn back time and find someone who is thorough and cares about their patients. I truly believe that Dr Campbell's priority is money, and his patient's well-being means nothing to him.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

As what everyone else has said... Dr. Campbell is not very talkative nor personable. He is strictly straight to the point and is very knowledgeable when answering any questions I had. In July 2013 I received rhinoplasty from him. I am an asian female, and had no bridge and my nose was very stubby. He gave me realistic expectations, and said I couldn't expect to have a super defined nose. Upon awakening from surgery, I saw him literally a 10 feet away from me, writing something down at a desk and he did not approach me whatsoever to see how I was doing- which was odd. In the end, I am overall happy with the job he has done. He gave me more of a bridge and made my nostrils more narrow. I would have wanted my nose to be a bit more pointy, but that's probably for another time. I highly recommend Dr. Campbell but warn you that yeah he isn't very talkative so COME WITH QUESTIONS but he did a GREAT JOB on me!

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

The staff were amazing in surgery and post op.Booking surgery was easy and simple. Directions were very clear and confirmation calls were helpful and appreciated.Dr. Campbell is the best surgeon bar none if you want great looking breasts.Please note he does not make small talk (as someone else mentioned); but he knows his stuff and he will make sure they look as natural for your body type as possible.I had 520cc and I'm 5'9" so its perfect for mu body type.He made sure that they would be balanced and no side boobs (that's not a good look). I'm glad he told me that because one of my pics I brought had side boobs. He told me its un natural and the look he would give me would be perfect. I hesitated but heard great things about Dr. Campbell and his work. I'm 2 weeks post op and LOVE LOVE LOVE my new look. He really cares to be sure they will sit the way he intends and took time with my two post op visits.Best gift I gave myself and best doctor to perform the procedure. He's the best!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2012 | flag

I had a breast lift with areola reduction (already have implants). Met with dr. C twice, felt very comfortable with his knowledge & ability although never got an answer on size he would reduce areolas to so I went to see Dr. Lobay who told me wouldn't do my surgery, would look terrible & I should be happy how I was. Dr. Campbell did my surgery July 11, 2012 & although it has only been a couple days, I am extremely happy with the results. From what I can see the results are better than I expected. Go for my 1 wk post-op on the 18th

Submitted July 15, 2012 | flag

10 days ago I had my Breast Augumentation with Dr Campbell. My experience has been perfect! I went to my Consultation I came prepared with questions as I had studied what ive wanted for years! I brought pictures etc. Dr C help me decide what was right for my body! He measured me everywhere my breasts, my shoulders, back looked me everywhere and then brought me back to his desk and talked about my options some more! He was so professional and very easy to talk too! On Feb 15th I had my sugery at 7 am! The pre-op from reception to the nurse helping me was so relaxing Dr C took my pictures and discussed with me again what we had talked about before! I woke up from my surgery and the nurses were so kind and patient! With my one week post op Dr C snipped my stitches and told me that everything had gone beautiful and he was so happy! I am in love with my breasts they are a portrait of perfection! I am so thankful and forever greatful :)I got 345cc Cohesive Silicone Round by Natrelle

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

After waiting over an hour past my appointment time I finally got in and was really excited to hear what he had to say in regards to an abdominoplasty. He sped through his speech on the procedure and quickly flipped through the book of pictures and I couldn't even get a word in. He spent about 2 minutes examining me and then before I knew it he was at the door saying I could book at the front. The only question I could get in was about the cost. I left with more questions than answers. He never told me if I was a good candidate and didn't make me feel confident that he would take care of me properly. After that, I can across this website and I'm SO glad that I didn't put a deposit down. Follow your gut, it's usually right!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I should probably wait to write a review but I couldn't. I first seen Dr Campbell last October when i had finished my radiation for stage three breast cancer, to start the reconstructive aspect of my journey. He was nothing but informative, friendly and i left his office with confidence that i had chosen the right surgeon for the job. Last monday I underwent the reconstruction and optional skin sparring right mastectomy with expander. Since it is a very long surgery and being 33 years old was really nervous, he made me feel comfortable and at ease. He is very professional, knows what he is doing and yes he doesnt small talk but he strides for perfection. His team at both his office and at the outpatient in the Miseracordia are nothing but friendly and helpful and really look out for your needs. If you want a good surgeon he is the one to choose.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Campbell is to the point, and doesn't small talk. If you have procedure related questions, he'll answer them professionally, but if you want to shoot the breeze and make small talk, he'll likely not seem as friendly. He's there to do his job, and he does it well. I had breast augmentation almost 2 years ago. I waited to review until all my healing was complete. I am extremely happy with the procedure, and him. He is very professional, sometimes late with appointments however. I would 100% recommend him. His staff are caring and the facility is wonderful. I have sent many referalls his way after friends were also impressed with my results.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr Campbell to help fix a pocket problem from my first BA. Well he tried to fix it but it did not work. I went to my post op and said one breast was much bigger than the other and one nipple higher and he said it could not be fixed. Well that is funny considering I found a PS in florida and he made them perfect and was mych nicer. Dr Campbell is rude and acts like he knows it all, I swear I know more about BA's then he does. I would never recommend him. Also I think people should know health care covered my surgery and I still was unhappy. Thats speaks volumes.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2010 | flag

I had breast augmentation surgery and it went extremely well. Dr C knew exactly what he was doing. Its like he read my mind and knew what I wanted. Im still waiting for them to heal but so far so good. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag