Rate Dr. Gregory T. Simonian

Dr. Gregory T. Simonian's Ratings

We were referred to Dr. Simonian after a previous surgeon's vascular surgery on my husband failed. Dr. Simonian does not put on airs, he introduced himself to me simply as "Greg," yet has been very professional and skilled in his treatment of my husband. We are very pleased with his work and are happy to have him on our medical team.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2009 | flag

He took care of a serious blood clot in my left leg (he saved it). I was scheduled for surgery first thing in the morning (7:00 am) and they brought me there 5 minutes before and his team and him were ready to go. I have complete faith in his skills and abilites

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

He was my mothers doctor. She had a terrible experience at another hospital and surgery, so we transferred her to Dr. Simonian. He was so great. He took the time for her, where the other doctor seemed to just diagnose her with "what was most probable". Dr. Simonian was very thorough in explaining the details of her surgery and recovery. Dr. Simonian also said my mother didnt need as extensive as a surgery as the first surgeon operated, but thankfully, he was able to help my mother recover from all the infections and the collapsed surgeries at the original doctor and hospital....Dr. Simonian has our full trust.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag