Rate Dr. Hani A. Khoury

Dr. Hani A. Khoury's Ratings

He is a good surgeon, but doesn't know when to stop. Many surgeons have a built in bias. They want to keep performing surgeries instead of treating a condition.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Khoury and his staff went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable and treated quickly and accurately. He has a terrific bedside manner, and treated an embarrassing, painful problem with much dignity and respect. I wish all of my doctors where as caring and nice, and spent 1/2 as much time explaining what was going on, as he did. If I could make him my primary doctor I would do it in a second! Even his office chairs where extra soft, if that doesn't show that he is a caring proctologist, I don't know what does! Honestly, if I had to rate my whole experience with Dr. Khoury, I would say that he is hands down the best doctor I have ever had to go to.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag