Rate Dr. Bruce Palmer

Dr. Bruce Palmer's Ratings

I am from the Bridgewater area and met Dr. Palmer yesterday as an emergency case .. found that he explained everything about my condition in a manor that was easy to understand. Left the final decision up to me about how he should proceed up to me...even though I was his last patient of the day he didn't seem to rush me through. He even took the time to explain the procedure and plans for future things to my wife. Thanks every much Dr. Palmer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Great experience with Dr Palmer. I met him through the ER and had surgery the same day. Dr Palmer explained my condition and procedure in easy to understand terms yet does not "talk down" to the patient or family. I highly recommend this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr Palmer has excellent bedside manner and he is extremely knowledgeable, through and current.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Great Doctor,you are one of a kind,patient,understanding,knowledgeable,intelligent,caring,always takes the time for you,rate you a 10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

misdiagnosed my father, Said he had artheritis instead it was cancer, Never once appoligized for the miss diagnosis after he passed away.It took a physiotherapist to figure out it was artheritis but by that time it was too late... Very bad dr if you ask me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1358193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2009

Extremely good bed side manner. Very intelligent and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

Dr Palmer is a wonderful doctor. He is very compassionate and easy to talk to. Definitely important when it comes to such personal issues as those that he deals with. He listens, and really hears you. He validates your problems, and makes it clear that he wants to help you. He is good at explaining my condition, and his suggested treatment. I leave with a good understanding and not more confused then when I went in. He looks at the patient at a whole, and tries to take everything into consideration when treating me. He presents treatments as options and choices, and respects me for what I decide. He looks at all aspects to the equation - for example with some of my treatments they have a very demanding schedule requiring weekly administration, they produce some nasty side effects, and they are extremely expensive. He says all of this upfront and leaves it up to me. He tries to help with any issues that he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2008

He is very efficient and seems to like what he does, which to me is wonderful. You can certainly perform your task better if you like doing it! He also allows for question and answer time and he tries to put his patient at ease. Truly an asset to the Annapolis Valley.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Takes the time to explain all aspects of your condition and treatment. Great follow-up. Takes a personal interest in your case. Requests to be receive all reports from other specialists involved in your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Palmer has a very unique way of putting himself on the level of his patients ... he is in my opinion one of the best eurologists .. he also has great people in the medical field available for him to refer you to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358188].votes_count ]]