Rate Dr. Garry Victor

Dr. Garry Victor's Ratings

Excellent internist, supportive and caring about patients. He is also a great teaching doctor, takes time to instruct nursing staff of his procedures.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Shortly after giving birth, I suffered from a rare condition that would have killed me, if not for Dr. Victor. He diagnosed me withing 24 hours and along with his team, took excellent care of me. I owe him my life.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

This is by far one of the worst physicians I have ever had the misfortune to meet. He is arrogant and unhelpful with a knack at making sick patients feel worse about their prognosis and themselves.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Clever, friendly, knowledgable. He was amazing during my hospitalization and subsequent follow up appointment. Afterwards, however his office only occasionally returned calls and never followed up even though my kidney issue had not been resolved. All that said, I would go back to him if other problems arise.

Submitted July 19, 2007 | flag

Dr. Victor took over my mother's case,quickly set up tests and appointments,and followed through with good evaluation and treatments.He seems to get things done in an excellent professional way while still being very personable. He is an excellent and approachable doctor.

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag

Dr Victor is a wonderful doctor that saved my fathers life more than once. He is direct and to the point. His team at the Ottawa General Campus is very good and luck to study under him. However do not ever ask him to take on a patient as a family doctor he does gets upset. All forgiven once I seen how well my father is still doing under his care from hospital stays. :-)

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag

This doctor is very down-to-earth, extremely friendly and attentive. I've never felt rushed by him and I always feel that I have his full attention.

Submitted March 5, 2007 | flag