Dr. Anthony Ford-Jones

Rate Dr. Anthony Ford-Jones

Dr. Anthony Ford-Jones's Ratings

Amazing doctor. Very calm and compassionate in our emergency situation with our daughter (when I was anything but calm). Cannot say enough great things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Ford Jones pronounced my 12 year old daughter dead at Joseph Brant hospital 11 years ago. He was the coldest SOB I have ever encountered in my life and I have 2 witnesses who were with me at the time who confirm this. He may be a wonderful paediatrician for living children as I have read here but he has no business working in an emergency ward where tragedies happen. I will never, ever forget this awful excuse for a doctor and human being as long as I live. His words haunt me and it's taken me this long to even have the strength to acknowledge this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358995].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Referred to me by NICU staff at Mcmaster. We have dealt with many physicians due to my son's circumstances, and Dr. FJ's has been nothing short of the best. So courteous, professional, knowledgable, and most of all caring and sincere. I have yet to meet another health care professional who knows him, and doesn't feel the same. We are very privileged to have him as our paediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Dr. Ford-Jones is a wonderful, patient physician—I could not recommend anyone better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1358993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Dr. Ford-Jones looked after my twins when they were born and now our 3rd child. He is very caring and understanding and always puts our minds at ease. He speaks in easy understandable language and we never leave without all our questions being answered. His admin staff is great too and very supportive. We are very lucky to have connected with Dr.FJ at a very difficult time in our kids lives and our forever greatful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Ford-Jones is the best Pediatrician. Both of my kids go to him, glad I was reffered and saw him for the first time at Joseph Brant Hospital. Very helpful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1358991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr.Ford-Jones has cared for my children for 18 years.He is compassionate and supportive always.I am a Registered Nurse and have worked with many doctors in my career-he is a wonderful doctor and a terrific human being.I will always be grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Ford Jones is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. We had complications when our daughter was born & he took extremely wonderful care of her. He recommended that she be transferred to McMaster Children's Hospital for further investigation. We will always be so grateful for his wonderful skills that helped our daughter. After we brought her home we kept going to him & he was always so wonderful! Thank you Dr. Ford-Jones for your caring & gentle ways that have helped so many children & their families.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I first saw Dr. FJ treating another family while I waited in Emerg dealing with an expected miscarriage. 8 months and a miracle later, we had a healthy baby, but some concerns. Dr. FJ come to us in the hospital to see our newborn and check her over. I was so relieved to see it was the same patient, intelligent, and positive man I had seen 8 months earlier. He was thorough and kind and sincerely interested in our child. I wish there were more like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Cannot say enough good about this physician and his work with our special needs son!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1358987].votes_count ]]