Dr. Graham W. Lee

Rate Dr. Graham W. Lee

Dr. Graham W. Lee's Ratings

Another dentist did a root canel and something went wrong Dr lees to me to report the dentist cause she refused to fix it also refused to compensate Dr lee to fix it help told me about college of dental sugerons and how to report her and his staff was also very helpful on the subject too ever since I started going to him last year it's not scary or depressing I actually enjoy going to his office for check up and such he's a great dentist I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

BEST dentist ever. I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for 30 years. I can imagine no other dentist ever, ever, ever, taking care of my teeth. He also looks after my children, my parents and several other family members. He is patient, kind and soft spoken. A very wonderful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

I love going to Dr. Lee's. He is awesome, understanding and kind in all he does. His staff is so sweet and kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

A wonderful and cheerful man. Interested and helpful. The best dentist I have been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Lee since I was a teenager. He has treated my 3 children, and husband also. We all think he is the best dentist. I've driven all over even when we've moved, to continue seeing him. We will really miss him when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I have been a client of Dr. Lee for over 20 years. I have always found him to be helpful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr.Lee has been my dentist since I had my first tooth. He is gentle, nice, honest, respectful and all around a great person to know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Dr Lee goes out of his way to make you smile!. My family and I have been seeing Dr.Lee for over 20yrs,he is the absolute best.He carefully listens to all concerns,and does his best to accommodate your needs. I need emergency work done right @ X-Mas. He was able to squeeze me in@ the last minute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Lee for over 50 years. Dr. Lee is FANTASTIC. His staff are happy, pleasant and polite, he is always on time and he is very knowledgable. He gives you accurate recommendations on your oral health that you know you can trust. He is also honest, friendly, and gentle. Loooove my dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

I was really grateful that my hubby found Dr. Lee from this website. I'd been seeing a few dentists for one problem that had been troubling me since 2005 and none of them were able to stop the aching. The toothache got really bad and to a point that my jaw bone could barely move. Dr. Lee was able to spot the problem on X-ray and fitted me into his already very tight schedule right away. I'm really thankful and his root canal treatment which was very thorough and gentle. He is the most caring doctor, and I want to say thanks to all his supporting staff, too, for their skills and friendliness. They are all very attentive to patients' needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359036].votes_count ]]