Dr. Graham W. Lee

Rate Dr. Graham W. Lee

Dr. Graham W. Lee's Ratings

BEST dentist ever. I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for 30 years. I can imagine no other dentist ever, ever, ever, taking care of my teeth. He also looks after my children, my parents and several other family members. He is patient, kind and soft spoken. A very wonderful man.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

I love going to Dr. Lee's. He is awesome, understanding and kind in all he does. His staff is so sweet and kind and helpful.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

A wonderful and cheerful man. Interested and helpful. The best dentist I have been to.

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Lee since I was a teenager. He has treated my 3 children, and husband also. We all think he is the best dentist. I've driven all over even when we've moved, to continue seeing him. We will really miss him when he retires.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

I have been a client of Dr. Lee for over 20 years. I have always found him to be helpful and professional.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr.Lee has been my dentist since I had my first tooth. He is gentle, nice, honest, respectful and all around a great person to know!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Lee goes out of his way to make you smile!. My family and I have been seeing Dr.Lee for over 20yrs,he is the absolute best.He carefully listens to all concerns,and does his best to accommodate your needs. I need emergency work done right @ X-Mas. He was able to squeeze me in@ the last minute.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Lee for over 50 years. Dr. Lee is FANTASTIC. His staff are happy, pleasant and polite, he is always on time and he is very knowledgable. He gives you accurate recommendations on your oral health that you know you can trust. He is also honest, friendly, and gentle. Loooove my dentist!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

I was really grateful that my hubby found Dr. Lee from this website. I'd been seeing a few dentists for one problem that had been troubling me since 2005 and none of them were able to stop the aching. The toothache got really bad and to a point that my jaw bone could barely move. Dr. Lee was able to spot the problem on X-ray and fitted me into his already very tight schedule right away. I'm really thankful and his root canal treatment which was very thorough and gentle. He is the most caring doctor, and I want to say thanks to all his supporting staff, too, for their skills and friendliness. They are all very attentive to patients' needs.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

LOVE Dr.Lee and his office! I have been going there my whole life -- and he remembers everything about me and my family and he CARES!all his helpers are personalble and remeber all the little stuff too.. its like a family there.. Have been going for 30+ years and will continue until he retired.. 1 memory is.. I remeber he always made me close my eyes when i was a kid cause i would stare in his glasses and distract him..LOL

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag