Dr. Jonathan Y. Yahav

Dr. Jonathan Y. Yahav

Rate Dr. Jonathan Y. Yahav

Dr. Jonathan Y. Yahav's Ratings

Went to Yahav early in his practice for a simple replacement of a molar filling. I was more than dumb. I trusted him. He told me he could see a line in the tooth and that it would crack. I never felt any dentist working on my teeth press so hard with the drill. Sure enough tooth broke and then he replaced the broken tooth with a crown -- more expensive than a new filling. I should’ve sued him, but just never went back to him. In short, he‘s. dishonest and deliberately broke my tooth. The only explanation is that he got more

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Chicago Smile Center has truly been a blessing to me. I recently moved to Chicago and I was experiencing really bad toothaches and I had no insurance. Dr. Yahav took great care of me and the prices were affordable and he is really flexible and understanding. His assistance Connie was very pleasant and kind. I would recommend everyone in Chicago to go here. Thanks Chicago Smile Center.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

I have had extensive work – veneers, fillings and have been joyed to have Dr. Yahav as my dentist. Connie has also been so helpful and the two make a great team. So happy with all the results.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

I used to absolutely hate going to the dentist, they would barely speak to me let alone give advice, and so the condition of my teeth never seemed to improve. I started going to see Dr. Yahav a couple years ago and now I actually look forward to going to the dentist! Everyone is always so nice, they recognize me the second I walk in the door and make me feel right at home (also I have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to get in!). Dr. Yahav has done several necessary procedures to strengthen my teeth at his John Hancock Center location, the most recent being veneers, which I have been wanting to get since I was really young. He (and his extremely talented assisstant Connie) made my smile look amazing and with minimal discomfort! I am so happy with the results, my teeth are stronger and I have a more confident smile. I highly recommend Dr. Yahav to anyone looking for a dentist!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

After hearing that I'd be needing some extensive dental work I proceeded to do some research & consult several other professionals. It wasn't until I found Dr. Yahav that I felt comfortable & informed. Both he & his staff are very friendly & professional in what can be a very nerve racking experience. My procedure went smoothly & I was also impressed with the follow up care i received. Dr. Yahav was available in the days following my procedure to answer my phone calls, additional questions, & provide support as he checked in on me. I have recommended him to others & will continue to see him for future dental needs whether extensive dental procedures or regular check ups.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Yahav did a wonderful job replacing my front tooth. I had been working with another dentist who after seven attempts to match a crown to my other front tooth could not get a good match. Dr Yahav was able to get me match on the first try and did a wonderful job over all. I sent him all of my family members as patients because he is that good.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Very friendly, helpful dentist and staff who are willing to stay late to get the job done!

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

I went to the Dr. Yahav's office during a three-hour long layover in Chicago because I needed an urgent treatment for a cavity. I was kindly welcomed by Natalie, the front desk. Connie, a professional assistant, saw me right away. The situation was unusual because though I needed treatment, I couldn't schedule a follow-up appointment as I live in Boston. After a free consultation (including X-rays) Dr. Yahav decided to apply a temporary product to prevent cavity from becoming worse. It cost a reasonable price. The dentist and his staff were very professional. They understood my needs and acted accordingly. After a month, the temporary composite is still doing its job and I will forward the dentist's notes to my primary care physician here in Boston.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yahav was very responsive to what my concerns were. I left his office feeling good about my visit, and I'm definitely going back!

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag

I am in my early 40's. I never needed braces as a kid, but as I have grown older I have gotten some crowding of my teeth in the front. I kept asking myself if I should do something about it. I kept putting it off because I just didn't like the idea of wearing braces as an adult. I finally went in and found that Invisalign was a fit for me. Between the Invisalign technology and the guidance from Dr. Yahav it turned out to be a phenomenal investment. I am thrilled with the results. I have never met anyone who could even tell that I have the Invisalign braces in. A great experience. I highly recommend both Invisalign and Dr. Yahav.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag