Rate Dr. Andrea Seufert

Dr. Andrea Seufert's Ratings

Dr. Seufert is thorough and approachable. She is upfront and honest. Although, she is sometimes behind in seeing you at the clinic, I think this is made up for since she doesn't shoo you out of the exam room after 5 minutes and a partially addressed concern -she takes the time for her patients and thus is able to address multiple issues in a realistic manner which in our healthcare system will put things a but behind time-wise. I would highly recommend her as she is knowledgeable, respectful, competent, and trustworthy. The staff at the clinic seem disorganized and disinterested --sometimes bordering on pushy and rude. That aside, I'm not there for them, I'm there for competent healthcare. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

shes amazing the best doctor in the world i would not trust anybody but her with mine and my families health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Not helpful or respectful for me, did not feel comfortable with this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Excellent doctor! She has relocated to Oasis Medical 101-805 Edmonton Trail NE 403-265-8814 as of July 23.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Seufert has been my families doctor for many years. She now is also my grandchildrens doctor. She is absolutely outstanding and a lifeline. We owe our good health to her expertise and strong medical knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I think Dr.Seufert is great at doing what she does. I've been seeing her for 5 or 6 years now and take my kids to see her as well. I wish we had some heads up about her where abouts though. Anybody?? Anybody??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Best doctor ever! Where are you? Hope to get some info soon, I need to see you! If anyone gets new info on her where abouts, please post. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

She has been my doctor for years and she is simply the BEST. She saved my life! Anyone knows yet which clinic she is moving to? I really need to see her very very soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I love Dr. Seufert, but loathe the clinic, the location, and some of the staff...word on the street is she finally left this atrocity of a clinic and is in the process of relocating to a new place. She has always been professional with me and we do joke around too, can't wait to switch clinics and get the frick out of the ghetto superstore for good! Good luck Andrea, hope to see you soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

She has been my doctor for 15 years and I would rate her as a 10/10. Her knowledge and insight probably saved my life and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1359728].votes_count ]]