Rate Dr. Andrea Seufert

Dr. Andrea Seufert's Ratings

shes amazing the best doctor in the world i would not trust anybody but her with mine and my families health

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

Not helpful or respectful for me, did not feel comfortable with this doctor

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor! She has relocated to Oasis Medical 101-805 Edmonton Trail NE 403-265-8814 as of July 23.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Seufert has been my families doctor for many years. She now is also my grandchildrens doctor. She is absolutely outstanding and a lifeline. We owe our good health to her expertise and strong medical knowledge.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

I think Dr.Seufert is great at doing what she does. I've been seeing her for 5 or 6 years now and take my kids to see her as well. I wish we had some heads up about her where abouts though. Anybody?? Anybody??

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

Best doctor ever! Where are you? Hope to get some info soon, I need to see you! If anyone gets new info on her where abouts, please post. Thanks!

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

She has been my doctor for years and she is simply the BEST. She saved my life! Anyone knows yet which clinic she is moving to? I really need to see her very very soon.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Seufert, but loathe the clinic, the location, and some of the staff...word on the street is she finally left this atrocity of a clinic and is in the process of relocating to a new place. She has always been professional with me and we do joke around too, can't wait to switch clinics and get the frick out of the ghetto superstore for good! Good luck Andrea, hope to see you soon!

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

She has been my doctor for 15 years and I would rate her as a 10/10. Her knowledge and insight probably saved my life and I would highly recommend her.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Worst staff ever, they are incompetent and she was better off in her own office.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag