Dr. Doug Helmerson

Rate Dr. Doug Helmerson

Dr. Doug Helmerson's Ratings

EXCELLENT DR. amazing knowledge BEST of the BEST. Lots of info and helpful to both patient and spouse

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

As a pulmonary patient of Dr helmerson and a candidate for lung transplant, I find Dr Helmerson to be extremely nice, fabulous bed side manor and I actually am anxiously awaiting the lung transplant. He made me realize I do have a lot of life to live.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

Dr Helmersen is a very pleasant and a very skilled professional. He has a great personality and takes his time to make you feel like you are most important. As a PH patient, Dr. Helmersen has made decisions that have saved my life.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2011 | flag

He has been instramental in saving my life. My family and I are very greatful.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

Great doctor, have been a patient since my open heart surgery in 2008, sometimes takes a bit long getting to his patient in the waiting room, as i am sure he gets busy, not the most "on time" doctor i have had, but great compassion and service overall. =)

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag

DOug Helmersen has been my pulmonologist for 7 yrs now(I started seeing him when he was still an intern) and is extremely competent and has great compassion for his patients. He cares about their wellbeing and takes great pains to ensure they are healthy, and to a point, happy. He is part of the AB lung transplant team, and I literally owe him my life. He was instrumental in placing me on the transplant list, and am the recipient of a healthy set of lungs. An excellent MD with a very possitive attitude. His favorite expression (uses it even when you're sick) "I now have to go see some people that are sick".

Submitted March 8, 2007 | flag