Rate Dr. John M. Hiebert

Dr. John M. Hiebert's Ratings

He is the best in every way. Always greets you with a smile and a cheerful greeting. I think he is has the highest standards, skills, and dedication to his craft and his patients.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2008 | flag

Dr. Hiebert is an incredible man. He has gone out of his way at every turn to help us by petitioning insurance for coverage for my sons surgery, waiving payment when insurance was uncooperative in adding coverage, helping find specialists and a pediatrician who could help with brandon and educate themselves about his condition, and answering panicked phone calls at 3 am. this man saved my son's life. And while he can be a little abrupt and matter of fact some times, Dr. hiebert and his entire team take time to answer questions and calm fears and advocate for the children he treats. I would highly reccomend this man to parents of children with craniofacial disorders.

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag