Rate Dr. Ken Lam

Dr. Ken Lam's Ratings

I was not happy I had work done 10 years ago and now the work has reset and now must pay agian

Submitted Feb. 13, 2011 | flag

I've been going to this dentist for about 18 years now. The staff are very friendly. My only complaint is that Dr. Lam is very rushed. He rushes in, and rushes out. I just had a filling done by him, it was the fasted filling job done in my entire life. 5 min job, 5 hr freezing. Otherwise it's close to my work. I'll keep going.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2008 | flag

Great place to go. The whole family is very happy with Dr. Lam and his associates. He is a bit rushed and rushes in, does the work and rushes out. However, if you really need a question answered he will stop and make time for you. The staff manages all of the claims very well and we have never been asked to pay extra.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2008 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Lam's office since I had teeth. I would not trust my teeth with anyone but him and his employees. I would recommend their office to anyone!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient at this office for over 25 years. Dr Eckmeier transferred to Dr. Lam. I have always found the staff to be polite, helpful and efficient. Parking is validated for each visit, reminder calls are done by staff for pending appointments and due dates. Keep up the good work.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag

i find them to be very helpful , polite and usually on time, however i find that iam always seeing a new nurse working with the doctors and it would be better if it were the same faces i see with the same doctor all the time, either than that i would defenitly recomend this doctor to people

Submitted Jan. 4, 2008 | flag

I find the staff at Dr. Lam's office very friendly as soon as you walk into the office. They are helpful and the dentists are all very patient and gentle.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Lam for more than 15 years at least. He has always been good at the work he does, it's his chairside manner that's not so great. I always get that rushed feeling when I'm there. I am never able to ask a question. As soon as I get there he begins to work. Then he's done, the light goes up, gets switched off, he says bye and he's gone. I'm usually still frozen or just starting to sit up. I phoned the office once to ask a question about a proceedure I was not able to ask about. I was put on hold and then told that Dr. Lam didn't recommend it. I was disappointed and said that I'd check with another dentist. Next thing I knew I had a letter telling me they were sorry but I was no longer a patient. Just recently I didn't get a chance to ask about my receeding gums, he was gone so fast. I have since solved this problem myself by going on line. I am a regular patient, shouldn't this obvious problem been noticed by my dentist who is supposed to be concerned?

Submitted July 14, 2007 | flag

I really hate that you go in for your cleaning, and if the dentist finds anything, you have to make another appointment and come back again before you can get the problem fixed. Getting an appointment is easy though. If you're in pain they will always get you right in! Parking is a bit of a nightmare too!

Submitted July 5, 2007 | flag

I find those to work at the office unhelpful. Appointments are necessary, yet if you walk in 30-45 min late you're rushed right in, leaving those who are on time for appointments left waiting for an hour until they're done. No client service whatsoever. This hasn't happened once, but each time I've gone for the last 2 years. I switched dentists.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag