You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken Lam

Dr. Ken Lam's Ratings

I'm sure that if you are an average person. He is a great dentist...but if you have Ectodermal Dysplasia. DO NOT go to him. He may have learned more since I have went, but he treated me like an animal since my teeth started to come in and discovered they were...different. I was his guinea pig and my permission was never asked when it came to these things. I still look back on this to this day and wish I went to someone else. A lot of things he did was trial and error without any care of what I went through. So much money wasted..that my mother could of saved.

I am not sure if he has dealt with anyone else with my condition..but I at least hope he learned something from treating me the way he did. If anyone else has this condition and dealt with him...I hope he treated them better than he treated me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I was not happy I had work done 10 years ago and now the work has reset and now must pay agian

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

I've been going to this dentist for about 18 years now. The staff are very friendly. My only complaint is that Dr. Lam is very rushed. He rushes in, and rushes out. I just had a filling done by him, it was the fasted filling job done in my entire life. 5 min job, 5 hr freezing. Otherwise it's close to my work. I'll keep going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2008

Great place to go. The whole family is very happy with Dr. Lam and his associates. He is a bit rushed and rushes in, does the work and rushes out. However, if you really need a question answered he will stop and make time for you. The staff manages all of the claims very well and we have never been asked to pay extra.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Lam's office since I had teeth. I would not trust my teeth with anyone but him and his employees. I would recommend their office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2008

I have been a patient at this office for over 25 years. Dr Eckmeier transferred to Dr. Lam. I have always found the staff to be polite, helpful and efficient. Parking is validated for each visit, reminder calls are done by staff for pending appointments and due dates. Keep up the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2008

i find them to be very helpful , polite and usually on time, however i find that iam always seeing a new nurse working with the doctors and it would be better if it were the same faces i see with the same doctor all the time, either than that i would defenitly recomend this doctor to people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2008

I find the staff at Dr. Lam's office very friendly as soon as you walk into the office. They are helpful and the dentists are all very patient and gentle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Lam for more than 15 years at least. He has always been good at the work he does, it's his chairside manner that's not so great. I always get that rushed feeling when I'm there. I am never able to ask a question. As soon as I get there he begins to work. Then he's done, the light goes up, gets switched off, he says bye and he's gone. I'm usually still frozen or just starting to sit up. I phoned the office once to ask a question about a proceedure I was not able to ask about. I was put on hold and then told that Dr. Lam didn't recommend it. I was disappointed and said that I'd check with another dentist. Next thing I knew I had a letter telling me they were sorry but I was no longer a patient. Just recently I didn't get a chance to ask about my receeding gums, he was gone so fast. I have since solved this problem myself by going on line. I am a regular patient, shouldn't this obvious problem been noticed by my dentist who is supposed to be concerned?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

I really hate that you go in for your cleaning, and if the dentist finds anything, you have to make another appointment and come back again before you can get the problem fixed. Getting an appointment is easy though. If you're in pain they will always get you right in! Parking is a bit of a nightmare too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1362684].votes_count ]]