Rate Dr. Donald Cudmore

Dr. Donald Cudmore's Ratings

Best dentist I have ever been to. He talks you through it all if you are at all nervous, like I get. Recently I had a root canal done and it was pain free! I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

The staff is always very friendly and my dental needs are always addressed in a prompt and professional manner.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Cudmore is the BEST dentist I have ever seen. His mild manner and knowledge of dentistry is why i go there. He explains every procedure in full detail while never rushing his work. I have never waited more than a few minutes for my scheduled appointment. He knows that your time is very valuable. He does not do work that is not needed either which i have found other dentists often do. I recommend Dr Cudmore to everyone.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

I have been going to dr cudmore for 14 years and find him the best dentist i have ever been to period.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr Cudmore since my first dentist apt as a toddler & I can't complain about any of my appointments. They're quick & efficient so I'm always right in & out.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cudmore has treated many members of my family. I know of some cases when he did the work at a greatly reduced cost because they were having a lot of money problems. He is kind and gentle and always makes me feel important to him. His staff know what they're doing and are always professional. I've read the two people who rated him poorly and can only say, you're crazy!

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Cudmore for more than 28 years and now my children see him. He is freindly, great with children, has an excellant manner. He will explain the procedure in the greatest detail. I would have a very difficult time trusting someone else.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2007 | flag

doesnt give the patient enough info, time or help

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag

My family and I find this dentist makes us umcomfortable. I do not appreciate his phony personality.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag

I Would highly reccomded Dr Cudmore to everyone, he is great with Childern. He goes above & beyond with his kind nature and gental way. He has been my dentist for over 20 years and I havent had a single problem.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag