Dr. David Lipnowski

Rate Dr. David Lipnowski

Dr. David Lipnowski's Ratings

The receptionist that I talked to over the phone was amazing. I had many questions as a new patient about my medications and dental work. She took notes asked the dentist and got right back to me. The office was running a bit behind but the reception, the dental assistant and Dr. Lipnowski all acknowledged that they were running behind and they all apologies. WOW, that's a first! Dr. Lipnowski was the best dentist I have ever had-took the time to explain about the condition of my teeth. He was very warm, knowledgable, gentle, and took the time review my medical history and medications and how these affect my teeth and gums. He was very skilled in patching a deep crevasse in my tooth and insured that the patch did not interfere with my bite. He showed me with a mirror where he was going to work and was very interesting to listen to. Can't wait to go back for my check up in 6 months. I would highly recommend Dr. Lipnowski.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

My husband and two young children have been clients of Dr. Lipnowski's for two years. We've been happy with all of his work, and actually look forward to our visits because he's such a fun guy to talk with. I especially appreciate that we feel like we can trust Dr. Lipnowski not to sell us services we don't need, he's got a real passion for his work, and he genuinely cares about providing the best care. I'd highly recommend him if you're looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Lipnowski for almost 40 years, he now treats 3 generations of our family including son-in-laws. The entire team is superb in terms of patient care, service, accessibility. Dr. Lipnowski is excellent not only for his technical skills but for his deep and genuine concern for his patient's well-being. Over the years, he has gone above and beyond in helping us deal with dental emergencies. I put him in the very top echelon of all medical professionals that I have encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Lipnowski. The last thing he seems to care about (unlike other dentists) is your money and insurance. I truly trust any recommendations he gives. It is so rare to find a doctor like him nowadays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I chose Dr. Lipnowski based on the reviews here and was not disappointed. At my first visit for a cleaning he had an endearingly straightforward, patient-minded approach - no money grab here.

Fast forward a few months and I started suffering from a medical issue involving my mouth. After visiting Ottawa walk-in clinics with no real reprieve, I visited Dr. Lipnowski's office. They squeeze me in 1 hour after I placed my call with Dr. Bhatt. At my regular cleaning almost 9 months later, Dr. Lipnowski pulled the photos to follow up with me. Although my mouth had recovered the medical issue had not really abated and I had visited the hospital and several doctors many times since seeing Dr. Bhatt. Dr. Lipnowski asked bluntly "does anybody you have seen care about this?" Well the answer was no. Only Dr. Lipnowski and his associates/staff cared at all. Dr. Lipnowski called his personal friend to arrange a referral to a specialist for me - something my MD was unable to accomplish given months. Dr. Lipnowski personal followed up with me several times to ensure that my referral was booked - he has a genuine interest in the welfare of his patients and people in general.

You couldn't ask for a better quality in a medical professional. I have lived in 4 countries and he is the best dentist I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Extremely happy with the level of care and approach to dental health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

He is a fabulous dentist. Great with adults and kids alike. highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

The very best. David is the best dentist I have encountered in 50 years in the 5 different cities I have lived. He is a very skilled dentist with many years of experience, very attentive and careful of his patients current and future health - for him, the patient always comes first. He takes great pains not to do anything unnecessary, and not to do anything unnecessarily invasive. He tries to give the patient the best financial deal possible. His staff are also kind, caring and competent. I have been his patient for 20 years. He is rarely late, very well organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I booked an appointment with Dr. Lipnowski because his office is close to me house and also, I checked the internet for the his rating and found that he had been ranked very high. , he spent 1/2 hr talking to build up a relationship. I had a chipped filled tooth ad tooth with crack.He booked a second visit to fill the first one and he said he was not sure about fillign the second one (I am on your side and I do not want you to spend your money ....). He stared filling the first tooth which was at the back of my mouth and I do have a small mouth opening but gush, he was rough and in handling his equipment, he pressed on my front teeth so hard that I had to stop him right in the middle of his work. The filling on 1st tooth he filled did not even last 6 months and it fell off. He filled the 2nd one so deep I had pressure pain for long time until my previous dentist that I went back to did a surgery to alleviate the pain. This doctor must retire very soon. Do not be fooled by his rating.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2448541].votes_count ]]