Dr. David Lipnowski

Rate Dr. David Lipnowski

Dr. David Lipnowski's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

The very best. David is the best dentist I have encountered in 50 years in the 5 different cities I have lived. He is a very skilled dentist with many years of experience, very attentive and careful of his patients current and future health - for him, the patient always comes first. He takes great pains not to do anything unnecessary, and not to do anything unnecessarily invasive. He tries to give the patient the best financial deal possible. His staff are also kind, caring and competent. I have been his patient for 20 years. He is rarely late, very well organized.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

I booked an appointment with Dr. Lipnowski because his office is close to me house and also, I checked the internet for the his rating and found that he had been ranked very high. , he spent 1/2 hr talking to build up a relationship. I had a chipped filled tooth ad tooth with crack.He booked a second visit to fill the first one and he said he was not sure about fillign the second one (I am on your side and I do not want you to spend your money ....). He stared filling the first tooth which was at the back of my mouth and I do have a small mouth opening but gush, he was rough and in handling his equipment, he pressed on my front teeth so hard that I had to stop him right in the middle of his work. The filling on 1st tooth he filled did not even last 6 months and it fell off. He filled the 2nd one so deep I had pressure pain for long time until my previous dentist that I went back to did a surgery to alleviate the pain. This doctor must retire very soon. Do not be fooled by his rating.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Very attentive and sensitive to those of us who don't take well to anesthetic. Have sent even the most dental-phobic people to Dr. Lipnowski with great results. Where a previous dentist insisted I needed a bridge, he convinced me it was unnecessary unless I wanted it for cosmetic reasons. I totally trust him not to do or recommend work that I don't absolutely need done, and I've never had a problem with his work.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Lipnowski's for over 20 years. I consider myself lucky to have him as my denist. I hear so many horrible stories from other people's experiences and am so lucky that I have only had the most caring treatment from Dr.Lipnowski. I believe that any of his patient's could attest to the fact that he is knowledable as well as caring and I for one could not be happier to have him as my denist !

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

Great dentist. Always feel confident that if he recommends a proceedure that it is necessary.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

The best doctor. Knowledgeable,very nice and very, very, helpful.His staff is also very polite.

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

I have been a very happy paient of Dr. Lipnowski's for over 30 years. He has always been extremely patient & accommodating. Always with a friendly smile to greet you, he really knows how to make you feel like a real person and not just a number. The staff is also exceptional, always punctual and very friendly.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lipnowski has been my dentist for about 28 years and I have nothing but praise for him. He is highly professional, humorous and, most importantly, pain-free. He treats his patients with extreme gentleness and gets the job done efficiently. I have "temporary fixes" to broken teeth that have lasted more than twice as long as expected.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag