Rate Dr. Pat Wrinch

Dr. Pat Wrinch's Ratings

I don't know who is leaving these good ratings. We chose her to do an assessment. The price was lower than others, but the school says it is less thorough than any report they have ever seen. We still don't understand why our son is having problems and how we should help him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1365125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Pat's thorough psych-ed assessment of both our sons was spot on! She presents her findings in a clear concise manner. She consistently catches the hard to see subtleties. We would whole-heartedly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1365124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Several years ago, Pat saw both of our children for educational assessments. We took her excellent advice with regard to choosing schools, and in both cases, she was right on the money. Early identification and understanding of our kid's individual strengths and weaknesses made our life so much easier. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1365123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

My husband and I found Pat to be extemely helpful with our 8 yr. old. He actually really enjoyed the process and was sad when he no longer needed to go back, and so were we. She's 10/10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1365122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

We have had two of our children complete educational testing with Pat and my partner and I have no complaints. Pat was able to explain the testing in an easy to understand manner and was very easy to talk to about some of the concerns that we had. She was able to refer us to an excellent Pediatrician that we couldn't be more happy with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1365121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

She tested my son for ADHD. I can't say enough good things about this woman. She was knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate and wonderful with my son. And she writes up great reports that the schools and doctors find very useful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1365120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

The absolute best Child Psychologist in the Calgary area! Great advice / assistance in helping with school related childhood learning difficulties.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1365119].votes_count ]]