Rate Dr. Fernando V. Mata

Dr. Fernando V. Mata's Ratings

Dr. Mata is amazing. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

I liked Dr Mata very much but his cost was to high for me. He is knowledgeableqand helpful. His office was a little far for me.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Ver professional and caring. In and out of the office in a timely manner. 1st Dr. that has been able to "get the treatment I need right" for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Holly is great too!

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Mata since 2002 when I was going through treatment for a rare and fatal cancer and was not expected to make it through and had to deal with end of life issues. I made it through the cancer, but he is still there for me to help me with ongoing issues. He is caring, sensitive and intelligent. I like to see him just to be able to have someone to speak to that helps me deal with the daily madness of this world. I recommend him with all my heart! He has been a one constant that I can depend on...a voice of reason in this world that seems to "throw so much at you" and I sometimes wonder why the cancer did not just take me so I could be at peace. He helps me through those feelings. Again, I highly recommend him!

Submitted March 3, 2007 | flag