Rate Dr. Suvi Rasaiah

Dr. Suvi Rasaiah's Ratings

What can you say when a physician saves your life? I arrived on a flight from a rural community in renal failure and moribund. Thanks to Dr. Rasaiah's timely and knowledgable intervention I made a reasonable recovery from this deadly condition. He spent a long time mapping out my treatment and I will be forever grateful.The staff in the Renal Unit are professional and compassionate.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I hate to rate his punctuality because you know that when he is running late it is because he is taking the time to listen to someone and that I will get that same courtesy when it is my turn. He is kind, open and patient. He writes out instructions including timelines and is genuinely engaged. His front staff is shared with a group of doctors that operate out of their location and they are terrific too with upbeat and helpful demeanors.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

I have proteinurea. Dr. Resiah, along with Dr. Pereira have been following my progress and have made sure I have the best medication and care. Good doctor. I appreciate that he listens and questions every aspect of my situation before making recommendations. I feel very confident in his abilities.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Bright and Knowlegeable . Good bed side maners .Concerned for his patients.Does not hesitate to order tests to get the the caues of illness's . Explainse what he is giong to do and why ,so the patient understands , and is not confused with medical Jsrgen .

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Have seen Dr. Rasaiah in the past with excellent results. Now that ihe is working at the dialysis clinic in the hospital, he is spreading himself thin. He has missed one of my scheduled appointments and with the other appointment, he was over an hour late and did not have a clue who I was and his files were so disorganized, he was treating me as a brand new patient instead of reviewing my past history with him.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag

great doctor, never rushes you listens when you speak is very gentle and caring

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

I have had two episodes of atrial fibrillation since coming into Dr. Rasaiah's area and both times he cared for me very well - got me on my feet quickly, excellent follow up, took time to explain and answer questions.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

He is a very pleasant man to be around in the health care environment, takes his time with each patient and their families, and he's an internist so he knows everything! He is also tall, dark, and very sexy!!

Submitted July 18, 2007 | flag

Very knowledgable, very thourough, makes you feel very comfortable and explains things so you understand what he is talking about. he is very likable.

Submitted March 3, 2007 | flag