Rate Dr. Cheryl Flynn

Dr. Cheryl Flynn's Ratings

Dr flynn herself is amazing excellent pediatrician but her staff should be fired ! Having had her as a pediatrician for myself many years ago i trust her but the staff always overbooks and comes up with excuses why they have to cancel your childs appt .have had it with my child being ill or out of the prescription and then having to wait a week to be seen for a refill when not supposed to miss a day feel like takes on too many patients and always wait one hour or more for a appt . Staff is unfriendly and very discourteous rude u name it dr flynn is the best pediatrician but she needs to redo her staff .......

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

excellent pediatrician! have been going to dr flynn since i was a child only doctor that could tell my brother ended up being a diabetic at a very young age and saved his life have been going there ever since then for many years and now my children goto her ,only doctor i trust with my childrens lives excellent looks over everything and caring and compassionate :)

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Fynn is a great doctor, but she takes on too many patients. Prescriptions have been filled late on numerous occasions..

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag