Rate Dr. James Rose

Dr. James Rose's Ratings

I'm not sure how this doctor received a 3 1/2 star rating. After the experience my boyfriend had in Abbotsford Emergency I am quite disappointed with his lack of professionalism and compassion. He refused to see my boyfriend saying he sounded like a "f***ing nightmare." This behavior is very unprofessional and disrespectful. I am a professional who works in another ER, and I have never heard a doctor speak like this about an injured person. I suggest to everyone seeing him to seek another opinion. If you decide to not go to him, he doesn't get paid. It's your choice. You can choose to go somewhere else! He needs out of this profession and the only way is to starve is business. Tell everyone you know not to accept a referral to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Rose was great. I had a torn meniscus that needed to be cleaned up, but that was slowing me down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

never even got to see dr rose was sent away by staff after telling her I was referred by a doctor and had torn meniscus and that I had already received a phone call from dr rose office... she said "I don't see your name I don't know what to tell you" and "I cant help you". very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

If you are off work on a work insurance plan get yourself another Doctor right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Rose treated my ruptured Achilles. He is very professional, answered all my questions, did not hurry me through, and always treated me in a cheerful, helpful manner. His staff is also very polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Met Dr Rose in Emergency on August 21/07 around noon when my husband was brought in after falling from his dump truck, breaking his wrist with the bone breaking thru the skin. It was bleeding badly and Dr. Rose casted over this with the nurse pulling on his hand. He then sent him for xrays. He took the cast off and repeated the process. It was not set properly and he decided to do surgery. Not once did anyone clean the wound or stop the bleeding. He was complaing that #2 cast was too tight and I told the nurse to make sure that#3 was not put on so tight. Yes, it was too tight, he casted over an open wound where it got infected. Had to give up his business, lost the use of left hand,put his life on hold and still suffers. If you see him coming, turn tail and RUN!There is not enough room here to really go into gory details!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

james rose is a rude doctor with no manner or compassion and is consistently late or behind on doing the paperwork required. he recommends surgery and bolts and plates where none are needed. In response to a request for painkillers i was told to "suck it up" we are talking about a broken tib/fib being straightened in a cast he set. it is over 2 years now and i can barley jog, no running. forget working

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

I see Dr. Rose for knee injections. He is very knowledgeable but he's all business. If you are looking for a hand holder, he's not the type. He's good at what he does, however.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

I have no doubt that Dr. Rose is a very knowledgable doctor, and I'm glad he has helped so many people. Our experience with him and his office has been horrible! So horrible I've been told that I should write a letter about it to the newspaper. I can only guess that it was because we were emergency patients? But our experience in office was horrible as well...? Maybe I'm just extra mad because it was my little boy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1367351].votes_count ]]