Rate Dr. James Rose

Dr. James Rose's Ratings

If you are off work on a work insurance plan get yourself another Doctor right away.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rose treated my ruptured Achilles. He is very professional, answered all my questions, did not hurry me through, and always treated me in a cheerful, helpful manner. His staff is also very polite and helpful.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Met Dr Rose in Emergency on August 21/07 around noon when my husband was brought in after falling from his dump truck, breaking his wrist with the bone breaking thru the skin. It was bleeding badly and Dr. Rose casted over this with the nurse pulling on his hand. He then sent him for xrays. He took the cast off and repeated the process. It was not set properly and he decided to do surgery. Not once did anyone clean the wound or stop the bleeding. He was complaing that #2 cast was too tight and I told the nurse to make sure that#3 was not put on so tight. Yes, it was too tight, he casted over an open wound where it got infected. Had to give up his business, lost the use of left hand,put his life on hold and still suffers. If you see him coming, turn tail and RUN!There is not enough room here to really go into gory details!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

james rose is a rude doctor with no manner or compassion and is consistently late or behind on doing the paperwork required. he recommends surgery and bolts and plates where none are needed. In response to a request for painkillers i was told to "suck it up" we are talking about a broken tib/fib being straightened in a cast he set. it is over 2 years now and i can barley jog, no running. forget working

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

I see Dr. Rose for knee injections. He is very knowledgeable but he's all business. If you are looking for a hand holder, he's not the type. He's good at what he does, however.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

I have no doubt that Dr. Rose is a very knowledgable doctor, and I'm glad he has helped so many people. Our experience with him and his office has been horrible! So horrible I've been told that I should write a letter about it to the newspaper. I can only guess that it was because we were emergency patients? But our experience in office was horrible as well...? Maybe I'm just extra mad because it was my little boy.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

I have alot of faith in Dr Rose- experienced, knowlegable, calm and helpful, what more could I ask.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Rose is a perfectionist - he ensures everything is in order before, during and after your surgery. My knee replacement is perfect, healed in a reasonable time, I did all the exercises ordered and am walking normally - I'm very thankful for the skill and care given by Dr Rose and his staff.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2011 | flag