Rate Dr. Dale C. Harrington

Dr. Dale C. Harrington's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Harrington over ten years and will stay with him until he retires. My ear problem was solved by him after years of seeing other doctors. He had an MRI ordered and found the problem. He discussed the solution and steps to take to solve my pain and answered any questions I had about them. This Dr. is my Hero. I would advise anyone to use him for their Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Harrington removed my tonsils in Oct. 2013 and I have to say I was terrified from all the comments everyone has made about getting their tonsils out. But Dr. Harrington did a wonderful job and not much pain, maybe a level 3 providing I stayed on my pain meds. I had the surgery on Weds. and was able to go back to work on Monday. I was very relieved that it wasn't near as bad as everyone on line claimed it was. It wasn"t anymore worse than a soar throat. I believe it was the doctor knowing what he was doing and the method he uses. He is highly recommended in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

This was by far the worst experience with a doctor I've had. Wait was ridiculous - my daughter and I spent over 2 hrs in the office to be seen a total of 10 mins by doctor and 10 mins by audiologist. Doctor was rude, did not listen at all to concerns and dismissed everything we said, yet he almost missed a positive finding for a problem on testing. We felt like cattle the way we were herded in and out along with dozens of other patients. My daughter is handicapped and their patient rooms and testing room are not handicap friendly. He ordered an MRI but we will not be getting it done through this doctor as we will under no circumstances ever go back to him. My daughter has gone to literally dozens of doctors over the past several years and this was our worst experience ever. I would never recommend Dr. Harrington or his practice. Two hours of our day wasted and now we have to start the process all over again with a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

This Doctor keeps ordering tests you dont need continuolsy and does only the minimum, because of this i switched to another doctor in the same group and he is much better and more professional than Dr. harrington. I'll never go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Harrington is THE BEST DR. great at his line of work, plenty of knowledge and has great manners and patience. He sits with you and explains everything in detail.after surgery he sat with my husband and showed him pictures and explained everything.He is awesome! God Bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Very punctual. Almost every visit I see him within 15 minutes of my scheduled time. Sometimes I get in before my scheduled time. He is very efficient and thorough. I would definitely reccommend him. His office staff is very nice and quite capable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Great doctor! Very patient with my one year old daughter. He talked with her and helped her feel comfortable and had no problem with me asking as many questions as I needed to. The staff is also excellent. The are very quick yet also accurate and very personable. I just wish the did more than ear nose and throat. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2008

This Doctor is amazing. He is very knowledgeable, quick, confident and very, very nice. Within minutes he figuered out what was wrong with me. What a great Doctor. I am strongly, strongly recommending him to everybody. This kind of personality in a Doctor I have not seen for a while.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

He and the other 2 (biblowiz and rabaja) were great with my big surgery. they even came to see me in the hospital afterwards!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

He is what every doctor should stive to be in their practice. He has GREAT bedside manner and he always has time to really explain what you need. He has treated several of my family members and friends and they have all loved him and had great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2118008].votes_count ]]