Rate Dr. Dale C. Harrington

Dr. Dale C. Harrington's Ratings

Dr. Harrington removed my tonsils in Oct. 2013 and I have to say I was terrified from all the comments everyone has made about getting their tonsils out. But Dr. Harrington did a wonderful job and not much pain, maybe a level 3 providing I stayed on my pain meds. I had the surgery on Weds. and was able to go back to work on Monday. I was very relieved that it wasn't near as bad as everyone on line claimed it was. It wasn"t anymore worse than a soar throat. I believe it was the doctor knowing what he was doing and the method he uses. He is highly recommended in my book.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

This was by far the worst experience with a doctor I've had. Wait was ridiculous - my daughter and I spent over 2 hrs in the office to be seen a total of 10 mins by doctor and 10 mins by audiologist. Doctor was rude, did not listen at all to concerns and dismissed everything we said, yet he almost missed a positive finding for a problem on testing. We felt like cattle the way we were herded in and out along with dozens of other patients. My daughter is handicapped and their patient rooms and testing room are not handicap friendly. He ordered an MRI but we will not be getting it done through this doctor as we will under no circumstances ever go back to him. My daughter has gone to literally dozens of doctors over the past several years and this was our worst experience ever. I would never recommend Dr. Harrington or his practice. Two hours of our day wasted and now we have to start the process all over again with a new doctor.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

This Doctor keeps ordering tests you dont need continuolsy and does only the minimum, because of this i switched to another doctor in the same group and he is much better and more professional than Dr. harrington. I'll never go back to him.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Harrington is THE BEST DR. great at his line of work, plenty of knowledge and has great manners and patience. He sits with you and explains everything in detail.after surgery he sat with my husband and showed him pictures and explained everything.He is awesome! God Bless.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

Very punctual. Almost every visit I see him within 15 minutes of my scheduled time. Sometimes I get in before my scheduled time. He is very efficient and thorough. I would definitely reccommend him. His office staff is very nice and quite capable.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

Great doctor! Very patient with my one year old daughter. He talked with her and helped her feel comfortable and had no problem with me asking as many questions as I needed to. The staff is also excellent. The are very quick yet also accurate and very personable. I just wish the did more than ear nose and throat. :)

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

This Doctor is amazing. He is very knowledgeable, quick, confident and very, very nice. Within minutes he figuered out what was wrong with me. What a great Doctor. I am strongly, strongly recommending him to everybody. This kind of personality in a Doctor I have not seen for a while.

Submitted July 18, 2007 | flag

He and the other 2 (biblowiz and rabaja) were great with my big surgery. they even came to see me in the hospital afterwards!

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

He is what every doctor should stive to be in their practice. He has GREAT bedside manner and he always has time to really explain what you need. He has treated several of my family members and friends and they have all loved him and had great results.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2007 | flag

The best ENT in Central Fla. Very bright, experienced, patient. Has two very well run offices that bend over backward for the patient. Did surgery on 3 members of my household the last 9years, great audiology dept. also.. A great model for how to run a medical practice....

Submitted Dec. 29, 2006 | flag