Rate Dr. Sudeep Shivakumar

Dr. Sudeep Shivakumar's Ratings

Take a book with you when you have an appointment because he is always late. As a doctor, he is wonderful and nurse Paula is too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr ShivaKumar is an excellent doctor. He is the 2nd hematologist I have seen and he is by far the better of the two. The 1st one was older and more experienced, but Dr ShivaKumar gave me better care and didn't ignore my symptoms like the 1st one. He goes beyond what I would expect and has called me at home several times to check on how I was doing. He got me in for tests faster and diagnosed my problems after two years of seeing other doctors. I am happy to say my health has improved and I have follow-up visits with Dr ShivaKumar. Thank you for caring and taking the time to listen to my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Very good and knowledgable. answers questions quickly and truthfully. excellant bedside manner so to speak.Thank you very much for helping my wife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Very good doctor. Personable, sense of humor and knowledgeable in his field. If you ask a question he'll answer it and if he doesn't know the answer he will tell you then help find the answer. I hope I never see him again but if it happens that I need a hematologist,he is definitely the ONE! I wish you the best Sudeep!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

He listens to you and talks to you like a person, not just a patient. Knows his field very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369678].votes_count ]]