Dr. Russell MacSween

Rate Dr. Russell MacSween

Dr. Russell MacSween's Ratings

Best dentist in the HRM. Great chair-side manner, professional and extremely capable. Have been going to him for many years and greatly appreciate his calm reassurance and expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2013

Dr.Russell MacSween has been our dentist for the last fifteen years..he is knowledgeable and competent and very polite. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Excellent dentist.His middle name could be "Painless"I travel from Cape Breton to see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

I've had a terrible phobia about dental procedures because as a young child, my teeth were painful and full of cavities. For years I'd suffer before I'd go to see a dentist. Finally, a friend recommended this dentist and he changed my life. He is a God to me and his expertise and personality has completely eliminated my seriously debilitating fear of dental work. I love him and wish everyone could have a dentist as talented and humane.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

The only dentist I have seen who makes a patient comfortable and at ease. Knows his stuff and how to explain. Would always recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

I had the best freezing and filling experience ever this morning with Dr. MacSween. He is very gentle with the needle, it hardly hurt! He also has a great disposition. He was recommended to me by my friend and I would recommend him to anyone. He even made me laugh! He is the best dentist that I have ever gone to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

Very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner, does the very best work...can't recommend him strongly enough...He is a wonderful dentist and a a very caring professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2009

personable,professional and only Dentist I have ever(many others) felt comfortable with.Have recommended many times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2009

Best dentist I've ever had. He's personal, knows his business, doesn't do unnecessary work and doesn't over-charge. I highly recommend this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2008

Always willing to see you, even on the weekend if you need it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1369846].votes_count ]]