You may also like

Rate Dr. Susan Sutton

Dr. Susan Sutton's Ratings

This has always been the clinic I've gone to, I've seen Dr. Sutton and her team since she took over the practice. I have always felt like I was in good hands with her, and with Dr. Ung.
The current front-end staff are very friendly and helpful, and a few have gone out of their way to follow up with me on questions etc.
Those who say they miss the old receptionist, Roberta, sure had a different experience than I, my mother or my brother did of her. I am very glad to see the current team in place, they are a breath of fresh air!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have been with Dr. Sutton since 1991 when she took over the practice. She has been a God send to me and my family. She delivered only one of my children and I have always wished she had been there for both! I never feel rushed or insecure about asking her any questions I may have. I have also seen the other doctors in the group and although I always feel a bit put off that I don't get to see Dr. Sutton, I have found that she has only brought on equally wonderful partners and I have developed a great relationship with each doctor I have seen. I have missed Roberta since she has left, and have not made any great connection with the girls that run the front end. They seem quite disorganized, not willing to spend any time with you and seem to be a bit uncaring. The only other downside to their practice is the ability to get in to see them, sometimes it is rather tough to do so, which leaves me going to walk-in clinics for some things :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Sutton is the best doctor I've encountered. She seems very knowledgeable and is so friendly. She doesn't make you feel like she needs to rush you out the door, even if things might be very busy. She was there for the birth of my first child and I am now seeing her and the maternity meadows group for my second child. If I could stay on as a regular patient with her I would in a heartbeat. But unfortunately they can't take any more patients. I read some of the negative comments below and it just doesn't make sense at all what some of those people are saying. I can only conclude that they are most likely unreasonable people to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I was lucky to be referred to Susan Sutton and team for my pregnancy. It was a great experience and I am very sad that I can't continue to go there because they just can't accept any more new patients. I've seen Susan the last few times and she was also there for the birth of my daughter last month. She is very competent at what she does. You can tell she is very knowledgable and caring and never gives you the feeling that she is in a hurry, even though they are so busy. If I ever get pregnant again, I'll look forward to coming back again:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Susan Sutton has been my doctor for over 25 years and if she was taking new patients I would recommend her for anyone. She is simply the best her and her group of staff and doctors have helped my family and I for decades. If you got the wrong idea the first time you ever met her then you are stubbern and should stop waisting Susan's time her care and devotion to her true patients cannot be undone.If you are not her family patient you have no say in how she treats her patients cause you are not one. Thank you Dr. Susan Sutton we hold you close in our hearts the way you do for your patients and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2009

I liked the doctors in the group, but for sure the biggest loss to this clinic is their receptionist Roberta. the clinic now seems unorganized, and people can not answer my questions like Roberta did. I also had confidence in her, and always new I was getting the right info anytime I called there, or had an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

I have been with Dr. Sutton for 15 years now. She always has the time to listen and never makes me feel rushed. She is open to trying alternative methods and has never made me feel unimportant. I feel blessed to have found such a great doctor. You will find her associates just as wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Calming, assertive, directive. An outstanding woman to have in a leadership position guiding me through the most intense experience of my life. She is deserving of being entrusted with the health of expecting women and their unborn babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. She should lose her practitioners licence for being an unkind and distrustful wretch. After calling me a hypochondriac, I went to another docter, was diagnosed and treated. Anyone who visits her should be prepared to be treated as a moron and walk out feeling worse abuot yourself and feeling just as ill. Awful physician and woman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Sutton has been my doctor since I was 4 years old. I have recently chosen to not have a family doctor at all rather than continue to see her. I have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1371589].votes_count ]]