Rate Dr. Michael J. Rosner

Dr. Michael J. Rosner's Ratings

Dr. Rosner gave my husband back is life! The surgery he had met and surpassed all our expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Rosner is an awful, awful person. I fully, fully believe he is the reason for my mother in laws early death. As far as I'm concerned, he is a murderer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551658].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Best neurosurgeon I've ever seen, and I've seen quite a few. I'd recommend him above anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Great man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Rosner is very caring and very knowledgeable on chiari. I just had my decompression surgery done last week. I would recommend dr rosner to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

My daughter had her decompression surgery done by him in Dec.2012. This doctor is so amazing, compassionate,highly skilled. He took around 4 hours in examination and answering questions. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to my daughter's care. This man saved her life. Another NL said her symptoms were psychosomatic and dismissed her ailments.Her health deteriorated when we went home and did nothing while I searched for a neurosurgeon who did know something. When somebody's heart is stopping and they flat line, it is not psychosomatic.He took all of her complaints seriously. I highly recommend this man and I can't say enough good things about his care, compassion and abilities. I also highly recommend the hospital he works from.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

In nov 2011 I had surgery for chiari malformation and I feel like a completely normal person...no more pain! My ins was blue cross blue shield and i am having several issues with them. If there is anyone who has had chiari surgery and bcbs paid hardly nothing or not what they said they would please contact me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1378404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Rosner did my decompression surgery for CM I almost 12 years ago. He changed my life! Before surgery I experienced excruciating migraines, numbness/tingling in extremities, debilitating fatigue, visual disturbances, pain pretty much all over, dizziness, and even drop attacks. Afterwards, most all of my symptoms went away with time. He is very caring, informative, diligent, highly skilled, as well as knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378403].votes_count ]]