Rate Dr. Michael J. Rosner

Dr. Michael J. Rosner's Ratings

This doctor saved my daughter's life. He was completely thorough in his examination, thoughtful in his explanations and skilled in his surgeon skills. I wouldn't trust another person on the planet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Dr Rosner is the only neurologist/surgeon that knows how to treat Chiari . He is the only Doctor recognized by the Chiari Institute for the state of North Carolina. I am alive because of Dr. Rosner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Rosner gave my husband back is life! The surgery he had met and surpassed all our expectations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Rosner is an awful, awful person. I fully, fully believe he is the reason for my mother in laws early death. As far as I'm concerned, he is a murderer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551658].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Best neurosurgeon I've ever seen, and I've seen quite a few. I'd recommend him above anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Great man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Rosner is very caring and very knowledgeable on chiari. I just had my decompression surgery done last week. I would recommend dr rosner to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

My daughter had her decompression surgery done by him in Dec.2012. This doctor is so amazing, compassionate,highly skilled. He took around 4 hours in examination and answering questions. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to my daughter's care. This man saved her life. Another NL said her symptoms were psychosomatic and dismissed her ailments.Her health deteriorated when we went home and did nothing while I searched for a neurosurgeon who did know something. When somebody's heart is stopping and they flat line, it is not psychosomatic.He took all of her complaints seriously. I highly recommend this man and I can't say enough good things about his care, compassion and abilities. I also highly recommend the hospital he works from.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378405].votes_count ]]