Rate Dr. Michael J. Rosner

Dr. Michael J. Rosner's Ratings

Best neurosurgeon I've ever seen, and I've seen quite a few. I'd recommend him above anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Great man.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Rosner is very caring and very knowledgeable on chiari. I just had my decompression surgery done last week. I would recommend dr rosner to anyone

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

My daughter had her decompression surgery done by him in Dec.2012. This doctor is so amazing, compassionate,highly skilled. He took around 4 hours in examination and answering questions. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to my daughter's care. This man saved her life. Another NL said her symptoms were psychosomatic and dismissed her ailments.Her health deteriorated when we went home and did nothing while I searched for a neurosurgeon who did know something. When somebody's heart is stopping and they flat line, it is not psychosomatic.He took all of her complaints seriously. I highly recommend this man and I can't say enough good things about his care, compassion and abilities. I also highly recommend the hospital he works from.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

In nov 2011 I had surgery for chiari malformation and I feel like a completely normal person...no more pain! My ins was blue cross blue shield and i am having several issues with them. If there is anyone who has had chiari surgery and bcbs paid hardly nothing or not what they said they would please contact me.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rosner did my decompression surgery for CM I almost 12 years ago. He changed my life! Before surgery I experienced excruciating migraines, numbness/tingling in extremities, debilitating fatigue, visual disturbances, pain pretty much all over, dizziness, and even drop attacks. Afterwards, most all of my symptoms went away with time. He is very caring, informative, diligent, highly skilled, as well as knowledgeable.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rosner saved my life after three Asheville specialists over a six-month period said they couldn't find anything wrong with me. Two thought I might (cough) have a mental component. None of three ever set up a date for a follow up visit to their offices. I had severe breathing after little activity, and if I continued I would immediately vomit. I would later discover the doctors, working with Medicare, held back on investing in a MRI or a pacemaker, what I now call early Obamacare for seniors. After my having given up on further medical help, a roofer referred me to Dr. Rosner. Dr. Rosner immediately ordered an MRI and discovered my problem. A year after his surgery he required a Tilt Table test. There I met a new cardiologist, Dr. Bailey, who discovered in a week my heart was going down to 27bpm at night, giving me an immediate pacemaker. You can read the entire story at the URL <http://www.freedomisknowledge.com/thankyoudrrosner120709b.html>

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

I was was a long time sufferer of undiagnosed Chiari Maliformation and had been to some of the nations leading hospital to no avail. I found Dr. Rosner; he did surgery and I am 75% better at this writing. He goes beyond the textbook to find the problem and has the skill and caring to help very sick people. I highly recommend him, especially for those who have been told; "We can't help you."

Submitted Feb. 5, 2010 | flag