Rate Dr. ROBERT E. Deck

Dr. ROBERT E. Deck's Ratings

I love him he has been my doctor 17 teen years I had both my kids with him but I think it may be time for him to retire be he has started to forget a lot that he would know and has known before or he has to many people at one time because the last time went to him I told him I didn't think something was rite and that I felt like I was going to have my baby today and he blow me off something he never has done then 6 hours later I had my baby and he didn't show to the hospital and they didn't or couldn't get my paper work send to them

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

he is amazing I recommend him anyday !! love love love him!truly a professional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Deck is wonderful, very attentive and involved. Spends so much time with you and answers any and all questions. His staff is the complete opposite of him. Rude, extremely unfriendly, inattentive and rushes you. After a few times of dealing with his horrible staff, I felt I had to leave. This is my first baby and wanted a much better experience than what I was receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Awesome doctor! Very helpful and knowledgable. Puts you at ease, great bed side manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Very nice and always helpful. Makes you feel very relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

He is such a great doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. My whole family uses him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2008

nice guy. he would talk so much that he would answer questions before i'd ask him with was good because i had questions but was scared to ask them. my sister had 3 babies with him and loved him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379241].votes_count ]]