Dr. ROBERT E. Deck

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. ROBERT E. Deck has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5222612
05/03/14 4 5 5 2 I love him he has been my doctor 17 teen years I had both my kids with him but I think it may be time for him to retire be he has started to forget a lot that he would know and has known before or he has to many people at one time because the last time went to him I told him I didn't think something was rite and that I felt like I was going to have my baby today and he blow me off something he never has done then 6 hours later I had my baby and he didn't show to the hospital and they didn't or couldn't get my paper work send to them
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2718260
25/07/13 5 5 5 5 he is amazing I recommend him anyday !! love love love him!truly a professional!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2525415
08/01/13 1 3 5 5 Dr. Deck is wonderful, very attentive and involved. Spends so much time with you and answers any and all questions. His staff is the complete opposite of him. Rude, extremely unfriendly, inattentive and rushes you. After a few times of dealing with his horrible staff, I felt I had to leave. This is my first baby and wanted a much better experience than what I was receiving.
RID: 1683196
11/01/12 5 4 5 5 Awesome doctor! Very helpful and knowledgable. Puts you at ease, great bed side manner!
RID: 1365696
17/02/11 4 4 5 5 Very nice and always helpful. Makes you feel very relaxed.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 694447
01/10/08 5 5 5 5 He is such a great doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. My whole family uses him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 164296
01/03/07 3 5 5 nice guy. he would talk so much that he would answer questions before i'd ask him with was good because i had questions but was scared to ask them. my sister had 3 babies with him and loved him too.
Paid (or co-pay): $25