Rate Dr. Aisling Mahalingham

Dr. Aisling Mahalingham's Ratings

The better of the ob-gyns at the Isis clinic. When she has the time she is great at answering questions, being compassionate and showing care. However, a lot appears to be talk and not much action. As well, since you are always left waiting at this clinic and usually only allotted 5 mins with the physician attentiative care is rarely provided. Always becomes rushed and not thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Because I am not pregnant I would be kept waiting up to 3 hours after my appointment time to be seen. She was nice enough but when asked about permanent birth control options she was like "honey every woman wants babies. It's a woman's place to have babies". If you aren't pregnant, plan to get pregnant or already have kids you are nothing in her eyes. Wouldn't treat my severe PCOS or do anything about my endrometriosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Mahalingham is knowledgeable, great bedside manner and compassionate. I got a referral to her to remove a large ovarian cyst and she was amazing following up. As a surgeon she is excellent - took good care of me and came to see me on her day off when I was in hospital. She has a unique way of clearly explaining complex systems and procedures in an understandable way. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Mahalingham saw me through my triplet pregnancy in 2010 and made me feel comfortable and confident in our unique situation. No question was too small or worry too big, she has amazing bed side manor and looked forward to each appointment with her. She put myself and my husband at ease during the 34 weeks she was our dr. We were lucky enough to have her be the person who actually delivered our babies, we didnt want it any other way. If we have any more children, her office will be the first we call. We loved dr. Mahalingham!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Absolutely truly phenomenal physician. She explained everything to us in just enough detail and never ever seemed to be rushed. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Dr Mahalingham is a caring professional and always took the time to answer my questions and concerns. She is a kind, gentle and always puts her patients first. I would highly recommend Dr Mahalingham.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

If I were to have more children and Dr. Mahalingham was available, I would never choose anyone but her to be my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

She is the best! Always told me what my options were and left it for me to decide, but giving me all the facts.Always made my toddler feel welcome and included, and brought my beautiful baby safely into this world. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

While she may not be the most punctual, that is mde up for by the quality and attention she gives you in your appointment (that is why she is usually running late). Her bed side manners surpass any doctor I have seen. She totally goes the extra mile. I can't imagine any other doctor taking care of me for these "sensitive issues" then her. She is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr Mahalingham is one the best doctors I have ever seen. Not only is she thorough, but she has a rare bedside manner not seen in today's doctors. She always answered my questions clearly and always put me at ease. I wish all doctors could be as kind and as empathetic as her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381594].votes_count ]]