Dr. Aisling Mahalingham

Rate Dr. Aisling Mahalingham

Dr. Aisling Mahalingham's Ratings

Dr. Mahalingham saw me through my triplet pregnancy in 2010 and made me feel comfortable and confident in our unique situation. No question was too small or worry too big, she has amazing bed side manor and looked forward to each appointment with her. She put myself and my husband at ease during the 34 weeks she was our dr. We were lucky enough to have her be the person who actually delivered our babies, we didnt want it any other way. If we have any more children, her office will be the first we call. We loved dr. Mahalingham!!!

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Absolutely truly phenomenal physician. She explained everything to us in just enough detail and never ever seemed to be rushed. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr Mahalingham is a caring professional and always took the time to answer my questions and concerns. She is a kind, gentle and always puts her patients first. I would highly recommend Dr Mahalingham.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

If I were to have more children and Dr. Mahalingham was available, I would never choose anyone but her to be my doctor.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

She is the best! Always told me what my options were and left it for me to decide, but giving me all the facts.Always made my toddler feel welcome and included, and brought my beautiful baby safely into this world. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

While she may not be the most punctual, that is mde up for by the quality and attention she gives you in your appointment (that is why she is usually running late). Her bed side manners surpass any doctor I have seen. She totally goes the extra mile. I can't imagine any other doctor taking care of me for these "sensitive issues" then her. She is wonderful!

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

Dr Mahalingham is one the best doctors I have ever seen. Not only is she thorough, but she has a rare bedside manner not seen in today's doctors. She always answered my questions clearly and always put me at ease. I wish all doctors could be as kind and as empathetic as her.

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mahalingham is an absolute angel. I developed a very rare medical condition related to pregnancy and she treated me with exceptional care. If only all doctors could be like her!

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mahalingham was my OB for my twin pregnancy (also my first pregnancy) & it was not a positive experience. we had very different philosophies on birth & often butted heads. she would often play the fear card in an effort to make me do what she wanted me to do - if i came back to her with second opinions (from other medical professionals) or with my own research on a topic offering hard numbers/statistics in favour of my choice i was often dismissed out of hand, or treated as if i was willfully endangering my babies & if she could she would report me for child abuse. it was a frustrating & disheartening experience. i also discovered that many of the things we were told were unequivically hospital policy were actually just her personal preferences. i will not see her for any future pregnancies.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

I got a chance to take her service when my wife was pregnant last year 2008.I found this doctor very friendly and knowlegable.Concern about Waiting time could be right as we know that she is friendly in communication with patients, so naturally it will make her little late with every patient that keep on multiplying if you happened to be a last patient of the day.Secondly I admire her that she has a smiley face while talking to you. As I am an East Indian also (She is also Indian Tamil), usually I have found that most of Indian and Chinese or any other non western doctors (If they are born and raised out of North American society)usually keep stone face while talking to patients.It is a 95 percent true and if you don't believe just try out.I think because of their caltural back ground.As a matter of fact these stonefaced doctors while practicing in Canadian society also should learn some Canadian way of life.It should be mendatory for them to attend some caoching before start practice.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag