Rate Dr. Amarjit Masson

Dr. Amarjit Masson's Ratings

I came to the dr. to have my toenails cut as every nail technician I'd seen had made me bleed as my skin has started growing connected to the toenail so when they'd cut my toenails, they'd cut my skin along with it. I started by telling the dr. about this problem but guess what? he goes ahead and promptly cuts my skin with my toenail and I bleed. My reaction: shock; his reaction: he actually laughed at the irony, no apology, just was humoured by the situation. Needless to say I never went back .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I would recommend to anyone, has been very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Staff was very helpful. Doctor addressed concerns and needs that I need clarification with. Regular ingrown toenail was removed. Very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

I have nothing only admiration for Dr Masson. He repaired 2 hammertoes on each foot and ah I have comfort again. He is very helpful and I trust his advice and follow it as well. I would recommend him to everyone. Keep up the great work Dr Masson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

He was very informative. Helped with the problem I went in for. I recommend him without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2010

Very surprised about the comment below about "Short Assessment". We have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Masson and how informative and helpful he is with our son and all the extra time he takes to explain things to us such as recommended stretches to help my son. Keep up the good work Dr. Masson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

My dad and daughter both see this dr. i am nothing but pleased with him. he saved my dad's foot after having dry gang greene. as for my daughter she sees him because she stands funny and is working with her to correct this problem. he has a great mannerism and is very knowledgable person. i recommend this podiatrist to everyone. my dad sees him regularly for nail clippings, as he is diabetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Very short "assessment" of my child. Most of the information I got had to be drawn out of the doctor. There was no watching of how my child stood or walked. 5 minute examination, 5 minute orthotic casting, $425.My child has hammertoes, bunions and another condition. Information on what to do was what I had hoped to get!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2008

Found Dr. Masson to be very helpful, with my foot problems. Would recommend him. Orthodics he made work extremely well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384304].votes_count ]]