Rate Dr. Amarjit Masson

Dr. Amarjit Masson's Ratings

I would recommend to anyone, has been very helpful

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Staff was very helpful. Doctor addressed concerns and needs that I need clarification with. Regular ingrown toenail was removed. Very happy.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Submitted Sept. 5, 2011 | flag

I have nothing only admiration for Dr Masson. He repaired 2 hammertoes on each foot and ah I have comfort again. He is very helpful and I trust his advice and follow it as well. I would recommend him to everyone. Keep up the great work Dr Masson.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

He was very informative. Helped with the problem I went in for. I recommend him without any hesitation.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Very surprised about the comment below about "Short Assessment". We have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Masson and how informative and helpful he is with our son and all the extra time he takes to explain things to us such as recommended stretches to help my son. Keep up the good work Dr. Masson.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

My dad and daughter both see this dr. i am nothing but pleased with him. he saved my dad's foot after having dry gang greene. as for my daughter she sees him because she stands funny and is working with her to correct this problem. he has a great mannerism and is very knowledgable person. i recommend this podiatrist to everyone. my dad sees him regularly for nail clippings, as he is diabetic.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Very short "assessment" of my child. Most of the information I got had to be drawn out of the doctor. There was no watching of how my child stood or walked. 5 minute examination, 5 minute orthotic casting, $425.My child has hammertoes, bunions and another condition. Information on what to do was what I had hoped to get!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2008 | flag

Found Dr. Masson to be very helpful, with my foot problems. Would recommend him. Orthodics he made work extremely well.

Submitted July 27, 2008 | flag

I saw him in his Abbotsford office. The only complaint that I have is that he is only in Abbotsford every other Friday.

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag