You may also like

Rate Dr. Amarjit Masson

Dr. Amarjit Masson's Ratings

Just had the bunion surgery and everything went great. He really cares about you, gave me his personal cell # to call anytime in case any issues arise. He's an artist! I am happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Had a scheduled appointment for January 14, turned up to the office and it was closed. No phone call before, now the 27th and still no phone call. Will find another doctor to pay who doesn't let us down.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr Masson is fantastic very knowledgeable and effective. Unfortunately had the most unfriendly rude receptionist won't come back just to avoid dealing with her. Too bad!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I came to the dr. to have my toenails cut as every nail technician I'd seen had made me bleed as my skin has started growing connected to the toenail so when they'd cut my toenails, they'd cut my skin along with it. I started by telling the dr. about this problem but guess what? he goes ahead and promptly cuts my skin with my toenail and I bleed. My reaction: shock; his reaction: he actually laughed at the irony, no apology, just was humoured by the situation. Needless to say I never went back .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I would recommend to anyone, has been very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Staff was very helpful. Doctor addressed concerns and needs that I need clarification with. Regular ingrown toenail was removed. Very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

I have nothing only admiration for Dr Masson. He repaired 2 hammertoes on each foot and ah I have comfort again. He is very helpful and I trust his advice and follow it as well. I would recommend him to everyone. Keep up the great work Dr Masson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

He was very informative. Helped with the problem I went in for. I recommend him without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2010

Very surprised about the comment below about "Short Assessment". We have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Masson and how informative and helpful he is with our son and all the extra time he takes to explain things to us such as recommended stretches to help my son. Keep up the good work Dr. Masson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384307].votes_count ]]