Rate Dr. Susan Wallace

Dr. Susan Wallace's Ratings

Dr. Wallace is very warm and welcoming. It was the first time I saw her and she was very knowledgeable about my eye condition. She was very easy to talk to and listened to all my concerns. She checked my vision and said I was welcome to come back anytime, even if its just to chat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

susan at one time possibly saved my life. She stopped me from becoming bling in both eyes, I was involved in a very bad accident and she was able to save my one eye and also the physical damage to me is almost nothing. I wear a prosthesis, a plastic eye know and have for 20 years, people cant even tell my eye is plastic. hanks to Susans surgey as well as her sending me to a great custom artificial eye maker. What can i say she is a person that believes in her work for the welfare of people as well as not doing it for money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

My husband & i have been her patients for over 20 years, she is absolutely the best. Several years ago we moved from her area, we drive two days to see her & two days to return home. It is well worth our travels. I know there are other qualified Doctors in my area but i wont give up Dr Wallace until such time as it becomes impossible for me to travel to see her or she retires, which ever comes first. I get my eye pressure checked where i live but for anything else i wont see anyone else. I don't and won't take chances with my eyesight, so naturally i go to the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Wonderful doctor. She is smart and efficient. Knows her stuff and treats you with respect. Great with kids to I had my 9 year old autistic son see her and her gentle approach made it easy for him to get through he appointment without any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

A very caring, knowledgable, professional eye doctor. Good sense of humour. Makes sure you understand any directions she gives you. I have been going to eye specialist since I was 3 and she is the best! So glad I found her after I outlived my others! LOL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2007

Simply the Best. . . knowledgable and very caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Extremely thorough. Graciously answers all questions in detail. By far, the best eye exam I've had. I really appreciated her help and understanding when she did checkup for my mom who doesn't speak any English. Best profesionalisam I vave seen in Canada since I moved here. Top rating, highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385712].votes_count ]]